• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO Shotgun

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well your diet sucks so get on top of that before anything.

W

wickedgrip

]^^what do you recomend, if you could be more specific, such as what I should remove or add from breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and pre workout, I already got the remove the milk and yogurt from the post workout meal

W

wickedgrip

double post, sorry

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
]^^what do you recomend, if you could be more specific, such as what I should remove or add from breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and pre workout, I already got the remove the milk and yogurt from the post workout meal

I will not spoonfeed info. You need to work with me, be more specific with what you need help with based on my original post on your diet. Take everything I said into consideration.

What in specific do you need my recommendations about? :tiphat:

W

wickedgrip

I will not spoonfeed info. You need to work with me, be more specific with what you need help with based on my original post on your diet. Take everything I said into consideration.

What in specific do you need my recommendations about? :tiphat:

alright, as far as info Im 20, 178lbs, 8%bf, and 5'7, I've always been happy with the way I look but last time I started bulking I didnt last long because school took too much of my time, so now I've been bulking for 1 month and I want to do it right, basically any info on bulking up is great, the only supplements Im using are animal pack, cytogainer, whey protein powder, and recently started to use NO Shotgun

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright, as far as info Im 20, 178lbs, 8%bf, and 5'7, I've always been happy with the way I look but last time I started bulking I didnt last long because school took too much of my time, so now I've been bulking for 1 month and I want to do it right, basically any info on bulking up is great, the only supplements Im using are animal pack, cytogainer, whey protein powder, and recently started to use NO Shotgun

So lets get started,

First, before anything, take BF measurements as of now. Which you have. Make sure they are accurate, using different sitings. If you do not set a bodyfat goal you focus too much on the number and gain fat in order to reach your goal.

Track what you eat for the next 5-7 days...so your current diet. Track all macronutrients. From here on out, increase your total caloric intake by 500-600/day. This is your target caloric intake for the bulk.

Protein should be kept at 1g/lb of bodyweight. There abouts are fine.

Carbs should make up 50-60% your total dietry, and 20-30% should be fat. The specific of carbs are simple. In the morning and post workout should be the only times for simple carbs. The entire day should be complex carbs. This will keep insulin sensitivity high and blood glucose levels steady.

Try to consume 1g of water/day. That's all you need, the majority of the water you consume comes from food.

Recommended carb sources on a bulk:

Anything whole grain, so: whole grain pasta's, pancakes, waffles, oats, granola, breads, etc. Sweet potatoes and fruits occasionally. Fibrous carbs (veges) should be sprinkled in there as well.

Simple carb sources for post workout and/or morning:

White bread (75-100g of it), straight dextrose, larger portions of fruit, waxy maize, banana. You want glucose and maltodextrin post workout or a high enough fructose rating that it will raise blood glucose levels and release insulin - glycemic load...look it up.

Fat sources on the bulk:

Keep fat primarily unsaturated. If you're a hardgainer you can throw in some saturated or "dirt" by easy with it. The majority of your SATURATED fat intake should come from byproducts of your red meats, carbs, etc.

~so, your oils, nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc.), butters (peanut butter and almond), etc.

Protein sources:

Fishes (tuna, salmon, tilapia, flounder, etc.), steaks, ground beef, burgers, chicken, turkey, ham, eggs, egg whites and the list goes on.

...these are your complete protein sources. Meaning, they carry all of the essential amino acids for muscle growth and repair. Incomplete sources come as byproducts of carbs and your grains.

Supplements...a nice stack would be a whey protein, creatine, fish oil, BCAA's, and a multivitamin. Of course you could add a gainer shake, an NO product but those aren't essential.

widegrip, you, need 178-190g of Protein/day. Divide that by the amount of meals you need, make adjustments and accountings and you're there.

You also need around 4-500g of carbs/day, easy. Fat should be in the low to mid 100g's as well.

Good luck, and I hope you read every bit of this and take it into account. This should get you going bro.

Any more info you need PM me and I'll help ya out :xyxthumbs:

W

wickedgrip

^^thanks

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms:maybe if you would have read the post before writting you would have noticed that I take the NO Shotgun on an empty stomach, pre workout

then why act stupid and ask if you should eat or drink a protein shake?? you know that shit aint gonna work use common sense.

allstar

allstar

awesome helpful post KM, you covered pretty much everything. A few small things not mentioned but they are just meal placement things so nothing that needed to be known.

W

wickedgrip

then why act stupid and ask if you should eat or drink a protein shake?? you know that shit aint gonna work use common sense.

please, next time you post, read, or at least know how to use the product, there is nowhere on the container that says use on an empty stomach :ranter:

Suggested Use:
Mix one scoop of NO-SHOTGUN with 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Do not consume more than 1.5 scoops in one serving. NO-SHOTGUN can be used as a stand alone product or together along with ZERO IMPACT PROTEIN prior to any type of athletic event or resistance training. This NO-SHOTGUN supplement strategy should always be utilized 20 minutes prior to resistance training. Always consume an additional 12 ounces of water with each serving of NO-SHOTGUN.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude it is common sense to take any NO on an empty stomach, i assumed it would say it on an NO shotgun tub, i dont need to read it cause ITS COMMON SENSE, i have yet to see any NO product still give you a pump if taken with food or protein, i mean i could be wrong but for now i havcent seen anything like that, and i know how to use the damn thing it works for me...... cleary your doing something wrong.:tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do what me and shutupnsquat do.

We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.

not a bad idea aswel flex!

looks at my NO Shotgun :keke: its only had 1 serving taken out of it due to pre contest dieting :coolguy:

wickedgrip, calm down please
We are only trying to help you out as much as we can:tiphat:

W

wickedgrip

^^I know :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do what me and shutupnsquat do.

We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.

The new stuff or the older versions? the newest version tastes great on its own IMO, now the old stuff is a different story...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The new stuff or the older versions? the newest version tastes great on its own IMO, now the old stuff is a different story...

i think they mean the old stuff, i can imagine how it taste mizxed with gatorade, but the V3 taste awesome especially black cherry.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's really quite simple. If you consume the NO with food it will take longer to be absorbed. The longer it takes to be absorbed, the more time needed between the serving and the workout. That, or the feeling could be hindered.