• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i nuse alot of universal nutrition stuff, like everything, im a big fan of animal pak and their BBs

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also like Animal pak, but the cost of it is abit much for only 44 packets
44 packet tub - $50 Aus

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i get it for 15-20 bucks but i really use animal nitro alot, but im out since im leaving soon :( i just take the powder BCAAs and EAAs it taste amazing

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how long would you wait to take the NO after your meal?

directly after, that way u wont turn into a beat.

:angrydude: <-- seriously my fae was more red than that guy and it only happened once but it was bc i took it on an empty stomach.

It does work, i keep my vascularity all day from taking 3 pill 3 times a day. i always take them after a meal, other wise my whole body flushes. this is the only product that has ever done that to me, i have taken lots of different NO supps aswell.

allstar

allstar

a product I have been hearing great reviews about is APS Plasmagen might wanna check it out

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:angrydude: <-- seriously my fae was more red than that guy and it only happened once but it was bc i took it on an empty stomach.

It does work, i keep my vascularity all day from taking 3 pill 3 times a day. i always take them after a meal, other wise my whole body flushes. this is the only product that has ever done that to me, i have taken lots of different NO supps aswell.

well certain NO supps are different, did that one tell you to take it directly after a meal? cause i know pills take a while to be absorbed, i dont think you would be able to pull that with a powdered NO

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe its the dosage of Niacin in it? That shit irritates the skin

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree'd.

Through efficiency, and economically, straight arginine will yield the same if not better results for a better price to serving ratio. Most formulas contain a moderator amount of caffeine, which is a stimulant and can become tolerant. Don't need that.

mmm as most don't work. Might have poor betareceptor sensitivity. Might want to try Benadryl taken once every 3wks at 75-100mg ED for 1wk.

Formula's do work. However, bodybuilding being a money tight situation to begin with, you might as well look for the most cost effective supplements.

Just to clarify you take the benadryl for a week straight at 75-100mgs ED?...I thought you told me it only had to be taken once every 3 weeks in that PM lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it tells me to take it pre workout, only on days you work out.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill let you's know what i think of superpump 250, Raspberry Lemonade tastes and goes

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i returned it the same day haha i hated it, no pump and ruined my workout i felt sick to my stomach

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

i got good results from Sizeon
ill create a SP250 Log review when i come back from the gym, just waiting abit longer for an empty belly till i take it :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me know how you like it:xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the pump was interesting, it wasn't a full on pump like crazy, but a steady stream of pump through-out my whole back,

still to early for anything crazy yet

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the pump was interesting, it wasn't a full on pump like crazy, but a steady stream of pump through-out my whole back,

still to early for anything crazy yet
how many scoops did you take bro ?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe its the dosage of Niacin in it? That shit irritates the skin

i looked fro that. Their are three different types of AAKG in it i am sur ethat has something to do with it