• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nongineers

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, it's not me doing it wrong. When I have to use a spreadsheet (excel or any other) for anything you can be sure I got it right, but that's because I know what i'm doing, there are terrible,terrible things done in excel (or OO or even 1-2-3). They give clueless people a false feeling of confidence because they're "easy" to use.
Garbage in garbage out. First thing I was taught about computers is that they are only as good as the information they get. You really have to know what the number is that should be coming out, not just relying on a machine to tell you. You're doing it right, checking your data. Others will come up with rubbish because they don't check the data.

My gf is an Aerospace and Electrical Engineer, works for the United Launch Alliance.... does that make me an engineer by association?
No but you should get tested for NERD. There is a belief it is sexually transmitted.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
My gf is an Aerospace and Electrical Engineer, works for the United Launch Alliance.... does that make me an engineer by association?

Only if she can nipple-scroll on a touch screen.

ps. post proof if so.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO @ Tim, if only, i need some more of that in my life. Im a broke artist, she is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

@tkD, hahaha i would if she was cool with it... unfortunately i dont think she is.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dilated you're just her HUbble, nothing more... a Hubble..