• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Chat Box thread

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Vic! 250?! My goal for now is to reach 230, I have a lot of trouble putting on mass though, but that's why I'm experimenting with burgers you see? lol.

Hey what are you studying anyway? What are you getting into? I was thinking of becoming a personal trainer for a while, but lately I've been wanting to join the army in the infantry too. I wanted to do that since I was in grade school man. I have all the forms to sign up right here with me. :cool:

I just have been reading what ever I get my hand on as of late. I would like to go back to school sometime but I really do not know what I want to do when I "grow up" Lol. If you believe what army stands for and thats what you wanted to do as a kid I do not see why you should not do it. Its better to have tried it rather then regretting later in life you know. what is your current weight brother?

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Not that random considering pGhi's sig "Jolie > Alba :bitelip:", so this is between me and him, stay out! lol

Nice dude, so what movies made it feel like that :keke:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Biel ftw

Jessicabielysutrasero 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Damn Vic! 250?! My goal for now is to reach 230, I have a lot of trouble putting on mass though, but that's why I'm experimenting with burgers you see? lol.

Hey what are you studying anyway? What are you getting into? I was thinking of becoming a personal trainer for a while, but lately I've been wanting to join the army in the infantry too. I wanted to do that since I was in grade school man. I have all the forms to sign up right here with me. :cool:

do it johnny! if that's want you want!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the look I want in a girl..

if she cames with arrows..the better.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nice dude, so what movies made it feel like that :keke:

Well, I felt in love with her from watching again Mr. & Mrs. Smith
loved-1.gif

Also, I'm looking forward to Salt this summer.

2whih01-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ have you seen Taking Lives?

... Sex Scene WOOOOOooOOoOO