• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Dennis Wolf sucks thread....

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man you guys are mean lol. He was the biggest disappointment this year. Wonder what the story is gonna be now. Didnt even have a routine lined up??

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man you guys are mean lol. He was the biggest disappointment this year. Wonder what the story is gonna be now. Didnt even have a routine lined up??

Maybe he didn't make the top 15.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL @ not making the top 15.... if this is a wake up call, this could be the best thing to ever happen to him.

msuman

msuman

he best get back to training with Milos Sarcev and put some size back on his tall frame.

cereal

cereal

I agree with some of your points. But Wolf could be so much better than he is. He has a half-arsed approach that is seperating him from greatness.

To say he does squats and deadlifts is to insult everyone else who actually squats and deadlifts. He squats like a pussy and deadlifts like a retard. He needs to trade in his girlie card and grow some balls.

That's called the German gym culture.

Even though there are some gud bodybuilders in that country, so nothing against Germany.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I didn't know the result of Wolf until a few hours ago. I was just concerned between Jay/Dex and then I see Wolf on the scorecard in 16th place! Man he must be upset with himself but maybe he will change the way he does things from now on I suppose...Hope so anyway for Wolf's future.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a bomb. A total f*ck-up. Hopefully he WILL make the necessary adjustments and come back next year better than ever. He has the potential, he just needs to do the right things to make it happen.

He really sucked this time.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I don't buy the "pressure and stakes" thing.This is the Olympia, you don't get here by case or luck, you get here busting off your ass, health, money, you know you get to walk on stage among the best of the world, YOU MUST BUST YOUR ASS OFF IN THE GYM.Damn in both Wolf's DVD I NEVER saw him being tired or training like Jay, Phil, Branch, Ronnie and all other guys does.A Pro should train like a living tank, not a living pussy.Not even the Judges of the Tampa Pro would have saved him.He got what he deserved.The only good thing is that he can't go lower.Now let's see if he can come back better, and improved.Cause it's only up to him.No trainer, nutritionist or money can give you the attitude.Genetics means you have to use your potential to the MAX.Make a visit to METROFLEX, Dennis, here they know how to train.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

crossfirebmf

He gained muscle, but he looks to be weeks out of the competition. I'm tired of him just doing the O as well. He isn't good enough to just do the O seeing as how that should only be an option for the current and past Mr. O's. He needs to do the Arnold next year.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Interesting to see if Dennis will do the ASC next year, or any other show just to qualify for the 2010 O, 16th place lol!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Interesting to see if Dennis will do the ASC next year, or any other show just to qualify for the 2010 O, 16th place lol!

I think he is going to do the ASC.

he said he would do it last year, and he didn't. So I think he will now.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who knows what place he would taken if all the guy's that didn't make the top 15 were considered "16th"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Who knows what place he would taken if all the guy's that didn't make the top 15 were considered "16th"

By looking at the scorecards, Dennis has the lowest score in the RD1+RD2 (74 pts) from all the "16th guys" where the rest of them have 80.

Dennis is the "1st" of the 16th guys ftw lol! :turborun:

2009olympia_mro_scorecard-1.gif

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By looking at the scorecards, Dennis has the lowest score in the RD1+RD2 (74 pts) from all the "16th guys" where the rest of them have 80.

Dennis is the "1st" of the 16th guys ftw lol! :turborun:
Ah, ok.

That's good, he didn't deserve to place.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Now he must qualify if he wanna join the O, this means he will have to push himself past what he has done right now, let's see what happens...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the cool thing about this is that..he is so good, that in his shitty form , he still looks decent comparitively. Another good thing is that since he's at a horrible lowpoint, he canonly get better..so if he does it right and nails it next year then he will shock everyone, x 10!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis Wolf’s Hernia Injury May Be a Reason for Olympia DNP
by Joe Pietaro

As the first two call-outs were read at the Orleans Arena during the pre-judging, Dennis Wolf was getting noticeably antsy. By being passed up, he must have known that this year’s Mr. Olympia contest was not going to be a successful for him. After finishing fourth and fifth, respectively, the last two years, even he couldn’t have imagined what was in store.

The giant from Germany did not even place and finished tied for 16th with Troy Alves, Darrem Charles, Martin Kjellstrom, Bill Wilmore, Joel Stubbs, Michael Kefalianos and Ahmad Haidar. Perhaps the hernia injury and subsequent surgery that kept him out of the Arnold Classic had more of an effect on Wolf’s preparation than anyone knows.

He did not appear to be anywhere near contest shape and one has to wonder if the 5?11?, 270-pounder has missed out on his best opportunities already. Wolf switched to a low-carb diet in 2008 and came in looking flat, but still placed one higher than the previous year. This time around, he went back to a regular diet under the impression that he would fill out better. Unfortunately this was not the case.

Because his offseason was cut short by the injury and recovery period, Wolf did not have the same time frame to get himself ready for this show. Even if he had competed in March, Wolf would have been in better condition to bulk up and cut down by September.

Because he will now need to qualify for next year’s Olympia, Wolf must decide on what show he chooses to compete in to get there. It will not be an easy road back but he is going to be one of the biggest names at a show such as the Iron Man Pro or Europa. If he has any expectations on becoming a legitimate Olympia candidate again, he needs to dominate at one of these ’second tier’ competitions and also place high at the Arnold

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It wasn't the hernia that affected him. That is just a lame excuse that someone wants to make for him.

He didn't bring condition at all. His size was not an issue.