• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Finals Discussion Thread (Mr. Olympia 2009)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
sucks that the 202's are not live too :no:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one must remember that Dexter is the raining champion, for someone to come out and win this year, they have to overtake him.. so if its very close between lets say Jay and Dex, Dex will regain his title.. but Jay is the best I have ever seen him.. in his whole career and not many can argue that.. so with that said i think Jay did what he had to do and this title should be his.. Phil and Kai will battle for 3rd and 4th.. with Branch and Victor to round up the top 6.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so they will not be showing the powerlifting challenge between Ben and Johnny? its supposed to start at 6pm eastern.. that blows.. why all this hype if they wont even have a live stream.. gayness!!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I think so

what do you think? the 202 will be a reply or they will not be showing the power lifting on stream? if they dont that gayness.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The 202 will be for sure a replay, and I hope for the lift off to be live, dammit!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
quote from the webcast link,

Saturday, September 26:

- Figure Olympia Finals
- 202 Showdown
- Mr. Olympia Finals

So the 202 finals will be live, only the prejudging for them will be a replay I think..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 202 will be for sure a replay, and I hope for the lift off to be live, dammit!

if you to to the webcast page it says nothing about the lift off being scheduled for viewing.. i think it starts in under 2 hours. I think Rx will be doing a play by play either way..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone's gonna record it ?!?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
if you to to the webcast page it says nothing about the lift off being scheduled for viewing.. i think it starts in under 2 hours. I think Rx will be doing a play by play either way..

a play by play for a lift-off sucks big time!

I'm sure we will see some vids after, but nothing beats something that is LIVE!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I highly doubt anyone recorded the men's 202 prejudging. Sorry, I think you're shit out of luck.

:food-snacking:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I hope DD will be here, whoring with us :tear:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When does the finals start?

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think conditioning has a major role in this years mr olympia It seems to be whats separating the men from the boys.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Agreed top 3 will be very close