• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*Official Mecca's annual top 6 guess Contest 2011* standings and rules

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats Jose!

@ Natzo: what about a new rule for the next show/season: no more editing our posts. There's a prediction game like this on bb.com and there if you edit your post, it will not count anymore. I'd say it could be a good idea for us as well. Wait for the final list @ Thursday/ Friday and then post the top 6 with all the competitors on the list.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Jose!

@ Natzo: what about a new rule for the next show/season: no more editing our posts. There's a prediction game like this on bb.com and there if you edit your post, it will not count anymore. I'd say it could be a good idea for us as well. Wait for the final list @ Thursday/ Friday and then post the top 6 with all the competitors on the list.

......... Agree 1000.000.000

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Results Arnold Classic Europe Special Stage!

Dilatedmuscle 26 pts
Natzo 24 pts
COACH 24 pts

Dilatedmuscle won both special stages so now his Phil Heath Bonus is worth 25 points!!

Well done mate.

congrats.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
YESSS! i finally feel like lady luck finds me attractive.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
So everyone understands what Jose Luis just snapped and that will effects on the 2012 season. here goes the bonus rules:

Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2012 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 22 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 22. points.

- only the person who achieves the most points IN A SPECIAL STAGE will gain the PhilHeath Bonus.
- the rules are identical to past stages - but the scores dont go to any ranking only the person who has the most points will gain access to the PhilHeath Bonus
- this means that a max of two people will hold the bonus.
- in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first.
- if one membr wins both special stages the PhilHeath Bonus will be 25 pts.
- You cant use it after I close the stage, and you cant use it after knowing the scores of your prediction. The bonus replaces your need to predict in that stage.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
YESSS! i finally feel like lady luck finds me attractive.

Lol congrats bro you actually scored the same amout of points (26) in both stages, this means you only failed 1 placing.