• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Nspire Sports League Coverage

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

palumbo speaks about freeman

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I like Dave and he is a friend of mine, but he has completely turned his public persona to everything and anything pro-IFBB. He feels that it's the best course for him, business-wise, and that's great for him. I personally preferred the outlaw version of Palumbo and RX Muscle and I'm sure a poll of fans would say the same. But if he is making money by covering shows and interviewing pros, then all power to him. The opposite was the case for me and my publication.

So Dave will call this in that frame of mind and not deviate.

I'm actually interviewing Freeman today and will be posting an article with it.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I like Dave and he is a friend of mine, but he has completely turned his public persona to everything and anything pro-IFBB. He feels that it's the best course for him, business-wise, and that's great for him. I personally preferred the outlaw version of Palumbo and RX Muscle and I'm sure a poll of fans would say the same. But if he is making money by covering shows and interviewing pros, then all power to him. The opposite was the case for me and my publication.

Wow! Joe that could be cool speak to freeman. If u can u could post a link here i want read or listen toney freeman.

Did u see that md and now palumbo didn't tell "nls" but only "another federation"? On md, if u post a thread where u talk about nls, they will remove it from the forum!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Wow! Joe that could be cool speak to freeman. If u can u could post a link here i want read or listen toney freeman.

Did u see that md and now palumbo didn't tell "nls" but only "another federation"? On md, if u post a thread where u talk about nls, they will remove it from the forum!
MD is the cunt site/magazine. They are an embarrassment. It's numbing how petty they are.

And I'm disappointed in Dave for not even saying NSL. I expect that pussy shit from MD but not Dave.

It's beyond drinking the Kool Aid. I'm so glad that I don't have to play that game anymore.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
11eee146d4218bb5c3afcf2f11d61e3e-1.jpg

Yesterday there was a new nsl competition.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some pics from the show

f144dba4ecc6d3cc1821b106b2b5be24-1.jpg
5a77454f1c07b6ae1b346658d21e4688-1.jpg
fe484b002da6840523dcca9363698c21-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ee6569763f7986f196fa061d887f7248-1.jpg
a6613322e58b773601c3391fa3eb264d-1.jpg

Some pics of bikini competition

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ef8b564bfea730a0993c63a60ddb7579-1.jpg

From istagram

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope i will find full results.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Have to give credit where it is due and the NSL has been putting forth a very professional looking product. The venues and stage (even the logos for markers where the top six should stand) are more impressive than a high school auditorium with duct tape on the floor. I've seen this countless times where the stage guys working the show do this that morning. It's a joke.

And just looking at these shots, the classic physique has a few guys that look better than the NPC ones early on.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell no, no way is Kuclo going to the NSL.

Last edited by a moderator: