• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Poker Thread

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Ive just started playing on full tilt. my names Archer-Lance, its great fun

:tiphat:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pokerstars is good aswell.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'm on tilt from the last couple days, I've been getting a lot of dead cards today and yesterday. Meaning, everytime I make a great hand, someone just happens to get something better.

For example, yesterday I was holding A-2 of hearts and I flopped a heart flush draw. Flop came Q-RAG-RAG, with two hearts. I check, he makes the minimum possible bet, almost inviting a call so I do with the nut flush draw. On the turn comes another Queen, once again he bets the minimum, which made it cheap enough to see one more card with my draw. Now on the river comes the King of hearts, so the board was RAG-RAG-Q-Q-K, and I made the ace high nut flush. This time he bet alittle more (about 1/3 of my stack), but it was still a very small bet. I didn't have much left, so I just pushed him all in thinking the best he could possibly have was one queen. But, he turns over K-Q offsuit. There was not one card in the deck more brutal for me than the King of hearts on that river.

Also yesterday I was playing headup with an aggressive player who was raising nearly every pot. I was short stacked, but I was make a slow and steady comeback, nearly taking the lead. He raises pre-flop as usual, the blinds were so high that I re-raised him all in with pocket 9's, figuring if he called I at least have him by 50%. But, he shows pocket Queens and wins the tourny.

There's been several other hands the past couple days with the same shit happening.