• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official: Video Games Discussion

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im hooked on diablo 2 LOD again

someone save me:ughnoes:

Im sure this x-mas break I will as well... I just dont wanna start all over since they restarted the ladder

B

beex215

Didnt I make this thread???? :e5dunno:

thats what i thought.somehow pain's name is there.then i thought i was just seeing things in the past.but then you come in an confirming things.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sure this x-mas break I will as well... I just dont wanna start all over since they restarted the ladder

i like the idea how they reset the ladder every so often makes the game more fair so someone starts out the same sorta
but wthin a week someone is already at lvl99 :49:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the idea how they reset the ladder every so often makes the game more fair so someone starts out the same sorta

lol pm if your going to play make sure your on east haha:coolguy:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could never do that , my mouse is slow and so are my hands... that = death

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but hc makes it more fun to play d2 lol, even tho if ya die u lose it all if u dont have a loot, but just being that extra bit safe in games give d2 more life lol

i brought a new mouse last year, it costed me $150 loll... dont ask me why i brought a mouse with a high price tag lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but hc makes it more fun to play d2 lol, even tho if ya die u lose it all if u dont have a loot, but just being that extra bit safe in games give d2 more life lol

i brought a new mouse last year, it costed me $150 loll... dont ask me why i brought a mouse with a high price tag lol

Taking speed buddy? lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, might of been because i was into heaps counter-strike:49: not sure tho:ughfingers:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ as long as it doesn't fall apart and the mouse glides well
my old Microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000, busted, main mouse button stopped working,... got a Logitech easycall Keyboard & mouse combo with a huge speaker phone and headset, 23$ at the compusa 3 hour sale some weeks ago,had to wait in line for bout an hour
\

46010 1

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just installed Soldier Of Fortune 3

its very weird, it doesnt have graphical options.. just resolution option

the hit detection is good, the graphics are not bad, the gore is like SOF2, and the ambience is ok, but the game needs something more, its all about blood and its boring
sof3 was utter shit.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, true.. .but then again I have to start off without all my stuff that I use to give my guys to be level 40 in a few... now I will be like Noob again. :uhoh2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, true.. .but then again I have to start off without all my stuff that I use to give my guys to be level 40 in a few... now I will be like Noob again. :uhoh2:

but thats what makes the game feel like new again, starting off with nothing once in awhile:keke:
doesnt take long to get some good items and a high lvl:keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but thats what makes the game feel like new again, starting off with nothing once in awhile:keke:
doesnt take long to get some good items and a high lvl:keke:

True, plus it sucked at the beginning last time cause I was new and didnt know what the hell I was doing. What server do you play on? East or West? And what is your account name so I we can do quests?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, plus it sucked at the beginning last time cause I was new and didnt know what the hell I was doing. What server do you play on? East or West? And what is your account name so I we can do quests?

i started playin d2 about 5 years ago :bowroflarms: but since then its off and on these days
i play on West
accnt name : dridderz

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you started a new character? All my old characters expired... which sucks cause I had some good shit on the west and really really good stuff on the East server.