• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "Women: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them" thread

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahahaha shit, DeathMaggot, it`s god damn true. All woman act lovingly when you show no love, but once you do, they completely stop being affectionate.

I fucking tested it, and I couldn`t believe it. I had this female friend I had a crush on, she is very "touch friendly" with everybody, especially friends... and especially me.

So I decided to test this out, I started hugging her upon seeing her, telling her nice things. But all in the realms of friendshipness, I can actually keep things cool like that.

So eventually she stopped being touchy friendly with me completely, and started being more like that with others. And then for the final stage of my project, I stopped being touchy friendly with her... and guess what, it all came back. It`s simply unbelievable it works.

Basically, if you want a girl to notice you, you need to be nice to her, but indifferent. That has been also tested by me, and it works. Especially if you know if the girl feels something for you, it will drive her nuts.

and the solution? :e5dunno:

pretzeL

pretzeL

i like what duality said :D (and no joke, in many ways i agree, but i do find that in a similar number of ways it can be applied to guys, so in my opinion 90% of guys and girls should shrivel and die away as the petty race they are.

All in all, i've never had problems with girls, since exactly like ironslave has very correctly stated, i try to have that perfect mixture between being nice yet holding my ground and not letting my gf walk all over me.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like what duality said :D (and no joke, in many ways i agree, but i do find that in a similar number of ways it can be applied to guys, so in my opinion 90% of guys and girls should shrivel and die away as the petty race they are.

All in all, i've never had problems with girls, since exactly like ironslave has very correctly stated, i try to have that perfect mixture between being nice yet holding my ground and not letting my gf walk all over me.

haha see i knew there'd be some people that would agree (in a funny way) and some that just thought it was crazy. thanks bud :xyxthumbs:

i'm kinda in the same boat myself as you are pretzel. never really had a problem with girls because i don't let it get that way.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha see i knew there'd be some people that would agree (in a funny way) and some that just thought it was crazy. thanks bud :xyxthumbs:

i'm kinda in the same boat myself as you are pretzel. never really had a problem with girls because i don't let it get that way.

You never see girls period :xyxthumbs:

:keke:

pretzeL

pretzeL

^^ mecca is dishin' it out baaaad :keke:

C

CELL TECH ABUSE

dude you did nothing wrong and your reason for changing the time is sensible.

women are more or less inferior. physically, mentally, and emotionally cursed. not even remotely comparable to men in any way. they are inconsequential most times and have no reasons for their irrational behavior except to blame it on their period (which menstration in and of itself is just disgusting). but we have to deal with all of this BS because we find ourselves irresistably drawn to them sexually. it's of my opinion if they did not serve a function (reproduction, sex) they would die out as their own little species because we as men would have no use for them. i would like to end this by saying this is not applicable to all women, roughly 90%. i have met some women/girls that show me not all of them are lost causes along with some of the notable women in history (madame curie, sandra day o'conner)

sorry for the rant but ya you did the right thing man. just remember your dealing with someone who, compared to a man, is essentially retarded in their ability to handle most things.

Question: How do you know when you've spoken an unsettling truth?

Answer: Everybody starts attacking you for it.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the solution? :e5dunno:

Treat them nice, but be indifferent. Sometimes don't even say hello unless they say hello to you first. When they hug you, act like you don't care. But sometimes, and I mean RARE times, tell them very nice things, and do that like you mean it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome first post man, Welcome to the Mecca :tiphat:

do you not understand that his post was in support of me? in the fact that what i said holds some truth and that was the reason everyone went apeshit flaming me?

weird. i'm guessing you didn't understand what he posted.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question: How do you know when you've spoken an unsettling truth?

Answer: Everybody starts attacking you for it.

you need to be more active here. good post.

thank you for your input.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
do you not understand that his post was in support of me? in the fact that what i said holds some truth and that was the reason everyone went apeshit flaming me?

weird. i'm guessing you didn't understand what he posted.

i was complimenting him on a good addition to the thread in his first post... didnt say i agreed with it :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
in the fact that what i said holds some truth and that was the reason everyone went apeshit flaming me?
Yes, that's why I stepped in and said something. Nail-on-head. :rolleyes:
c'mon man i've been told several times to lighten up when i took things too seriously on this forum. me telling you to chill shouldn't be taken as me telling you how to feel.
There's a bit of a difference hearing something from an authoritative member of the board when they feel you're out of line versus telling one how to chill when you're not properly judging their context in the situation. The Mods/Admins are no better than the other members here but we work to try to ensure a fairly organizedly-hostile environment where we can rib each other about things without escalation.
Duality said:
what i posted wasn't a "wrong" it was just something you found offensive, that's cool.
I wasn't personality offended. What you said was incorrect, insensitive, and uninspired. I'd qualify that as a wrong. Now move along, please.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey line hows the :linedrunk: going?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't personality offended. What you said was incorrect, insensitive, and uninspired. I'd qualify that as a wrong. Now move along, please.

hmm, well that's your sentiment on it, while you dislike what i wrote, others found it comically truthful. you can disagree with it, i don't mind at all, it was insensitive and i can see why some (actually just you and skeptic) held disdain for it.