• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official WrestleMania 24 Thread

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
they are playing the "never been pinned or submitted at mania " angle for edge. Shame most of his matches at mania have been ladder matches where pinfalls and submissions dont count :p

I saw that as a miss last year. Edge should of kept his streak alive and won money in the bank last year and then cashed it in to beat taker that night. That would of shaken things up a bit. Mania has become too stale. The baby face wins every match. Having said that Im the only one backing takers streak to end this year but it was many years too late.

P

Pain

VIP
- It is likely that Chris Jericho will be added to the Money In The Bank ladder match at WrestleMania XXIV.

SOURCE

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GO JERICHO GO!!

GO JERICHO GO!!

The MITB match just got better:hsughr: IMO, he and Hardy had an excellent match. Chris has always been at the top of my list, but I'm really surprised at how well Hardy has matured over the last six months or so.

P

Pain

VIP
The Rock Returning To WWE For Hall Of Fame
Date Added: February 25, 2008
Story By: Andy Steven
Former WWE Champion, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is confirmed t return to World Wrestling Entertainment during the WWE WrestleMania 24 pay-per-view weekend. The Rock will be taking part in the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony, inducting his father Rocky Johnson and his grandfather, Peter Maivia.

--------

Updated WrestleMania XXIV Card - Several Matches Added
Date Added: February 25, 2008
Story By: Richard Gray

After tonight’s edition of WWE Raw, below is the updated card for WrestleMania XXIV. WrestleMania will be live on pay-per-view from the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida on March 30, 2008.

WWE Championship Match
- Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Confirmed thus far: Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy

Career Threatening Match
- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Playboy BunnyMania
Candice Michelle & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina

The Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather

P

Pain

VIP
New match just added.

Raw vs. SmackDown Match
- Umaga vs. Batista

P

Pain

VIP
Jake Roberts & Scott Hall To Attend WWE Hall Of Fame?
Date Added: February 28, 2008
Story By: Tim Brown
Credit: ProWrestling.net

Jake Roberts is scheduled to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame next month. Apparently he will be given a temporary release from his rehab treatment to attend the award show.

There are also rumblings that Scott Hall, who is in the same treatment facility as Roberts, might attend the H.O.F. ceremony with Roberts.

Roberts is one of the only wrestlers who openly and publicly accepted WWE's rehab offer, and even sent out a thank you letter to Vince. We don't have an update on Roberts' condition, but Scott Hall is said to be doing exceptionally well and looks forward to mending broken business relationships when he completes his treatment.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't see a reason for the Umaga/Batista match. Don't get me wrong, as those two are at the top of my favorites list (especially Dave). It's almost as if Vince turned around and realized that he'd nixed their participation at WM due to stupid and flawed planning beforehand.....oh wait a sec, that's exactly what he did:rolleyes:

Roberts in the HOF is cool, as long as he doesn't go out any buy crack afterward.

Uh, he lost MITB last year, does everyone fail to remember this or something?

The WWE's creative deepartment banks on its average viewer having both ADD and no long term memory; real fans like you and me know this to be true, Chesti:tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Report: 50 Cent To Accompany Mayweather At WrestleMania
Date Added: March 04, 2008
Story By: Richard Gray

Snoop Dogg won't be the only rapper at WrestleMania. According to an article on MTV.com, rapper 50 Cent will accompany Floyd Mayweather to the ring for his WrestleMania match against Big Show. Mayweather told 50 Cent on Power 105.1 in New York over the weekend that he would like him to accompany him to WrestleMania.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," 50 Cent answered

The article goes on to talk about the match and Mayweather's reported payout of $20 million for the appearance. You can read it at this link.

P

Pain

VIP
TNA Will Have Presence At WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony
Date Added: March 04, 2008
Story By: Tim Brown
Credit: ProWrestling.net

Several TNA wrestlerrs have purchased tickets to WWE's Hall of Fame ceremony this year. TNA is not planning to disrupt the even or stage a publicity stunt in any way, but rather the wrestlers bought their own tickets because they want to see Ric Flair be inducted into the Hall of Fame. This is a true testament to how much respect The Nature Boy has within the wrestling industry.

There's no word on who actually has bought seats for the ceremony, but depending on who they are WWE may show them on camera. With reports that Scott Hall may be accompanying Jake Roberts to the ceremony, rumors are going around that Kevin Nash may be one of the TNA wrestlers attending

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
John Morrison qualifies in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match by defeating The Miz in Smackdown.

Excellent:hsughr:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^A good replacement for Hardy:hsughr:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who do you guys think will win The Money in the Bank Ladder Match?
John Morrison, CM Punk, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, Ken Kennedy, MVP, and Chris Jericho.
I think its unlikely that Kennedy ,Carlito,CM Punk or Benjamin takes it,IMO.

So here are my choises:
1.Y2J.Theres been talk about Chris feuding with Cena and HHH.Heel turn coming?Main event material for sure.Maybe end of the year?
2.MVP.Seems to get better and better every time i see him work in the ring.
3.Morrison.Most promising wrestler in the WWE.Next HBK?It still might be too early for him..