• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Xbox 360 thread

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I cant wait for MW2!

360 gamertag: ManGuyDude805

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Modern Warfare 2 looks good...
Can you customize your dudes wear? pink camo :gaysign:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to get Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising over CoD:MW, but after seeing a few gameplay video and reviews, fuck it. :(

But uh, Doom II is coming out the end of this month on the arcade, with an entire new episode for the Xbox 360 only! :D

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But uh, Doom II is coming out the end of this month on the arcade, with an entire new episode for the Xbox 360 only! :D

Awesome!
The first game is one of the best titles on arcade...

Also,
Monkey Island SE. I hope they release LeChuck's Revenge...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right on FuManChu I totally agree with you. I beat it on Ultra Violent mode a few weeks ago, man it felt good to get that achievement! :)

I also have Outrun, it's a top notch arcade racing game (if you're into that) with unlimited amounts of re-playability and of course Battlefield: 1943, lots of fun but it's limited to only 3 maps, and I'm not too big on the pacific/island theme.

I'll check out Monkey Island SE though for sure! Have you checked out some of the indie games?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Anyone played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo? I have but don't really like it, never played the first one either. The graphics just seem a bit childish.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did! It's actually better then I thought. But damn it plays so choppy the multiplayer. It's nearly impossible to hit anything with the sniper rifle. Nobody uses it, I've never seen one person pick one up. The characters themselves are pretty funny. You have the generic big black guy, you know he's cool, he has some funny lines and attitude. Then you have the young Texan kid who's kind of like comic relief. And the man in the white suit, he's the best. But I think it'd be better if he had like an English accent or something. It'd suit him more and add to the cheesiness. He'd be like the Giles of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or other random vampire movies with the intellectual Brit. :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
MW2 tomorrow :spy:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Anyone played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo? I have but don't really like it, never played the first one either. The graphics just seem a bit childish.

L4D is way Overrated. I didnt like the first, it felt broken; full of glitches, lag, screen tearing, weak sauce story (no real story lol) and too frantic. But i must admit i kinda liked the 2nd one, i had a lot of fun with the demo. Its far more polished than the 1st but not my type of game to buy full price especially with all the other AAA games coming out this season.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ Ya I heard about that, lucky souls. Anyway I got mine yesterday and it's teriffic! It kills COD:WAW. Just trying to get used to the maps and everything. Theres obv some guy that decimates after having played it from release date non stop, having no life.

Oh and if you get a 25 kill streak you get a fucking nuke and you can end the game haha.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I saw a video of that shit. that would be a hell of a way to end the match

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sounds cool. The only Call of Duty game I really played was the first one. :(

But I was always more of a Medal of Honour fan (especially Allied Assault, it's probably the best WW2 game out there, still to this day).

If you guys check out on your Xbox Live videos or whatever, you can see both in NYC and London there was a huge party for the MW release. It's crazy son!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL crazy indeed, the sales shattered records. The game is a must buy, there are a lot of issues with the presentation and story telling... I found it hard to realize what the fuck was going on, all i knew is that it was sweet hahaha. Short campaign but its a thrillride for sure.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Modern Warfare 2 is awesome!
Though the 'terrorist' level was kinda terrible. I know its a game and all that, but still...
:bitenails:

P

Pain

VIP
Modern Warfare 2 is awesome!
Though the 'terrorist' level was kinda terrible. I know its a game and all that, but still...
:bitenails:

You don't actually have to shoot anyone. You can just pretend you're shooting and the terrorists won't catch onto you.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ I took them all out :coolguy:

The story mode is pretty short but i didnt buy the game for that reason. The multiplayer is why.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yup, i shot as many as i can. It was the worst thing ive seen in video games lol but i didnt have too much of a problem with it. this game broke barriers by doing that and after fighting in the homeland, i cant imagine how dull another game will be without it being in the homeland like this one. I cant wait for Battlefield 2

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for those who have their xbox 360 firmware flashed, do not go online for awhile until a new firmware is released as microsoft has banned over 600,000 - 1,000,000 Live accounts