• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua Rematch Put On Hold

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The much-anticipated bout between Usyk and AJ has to be put on hold due to unavoidable reasons. Because of the ongoing war between Russia ad Ukraine, the 35-year-old who dominated Joshua o September of 2021 via unanimous decision to win the unified heavyweight championship, returned to Kyiv and joined Territorial Defense Batallion. You are in our thoughts ad prayers young champ.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn says that this fight will probably take place in June. This is also confirmed by promoter Bob Arum that who said that Usyk and Lomachenko will be leaving Ukraine to start their training after talks with their government on the importance of the boxers and tremendous publicity value.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Ukrainian Sports Minister has granted Oleksandr Usyk clearance to leave the country during the crisis, and he will start training camp for a summer rematch against Anthony Joshua for the unified heavyweight title.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Ukrainian Sports Minister has granted Oleksandr Usyk clearance to leave the country during the crisis, and he will start training camp for a summer rematch against Anthony Joshua for the unified heavyweight title.
Finally, some good news.