• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2009 finals - top 6 comparisons!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15pfxwi-2.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay was the clear cut winner no doubt, wow he looked insane.... 2-4th was tight. Kai did look off on saturday and Vic got a gift over Rockel

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never thought I would say this, but based on these comparison pics, Jay deserved it. Congrats from me!

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai needs to work on his color

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
No clue.

He looked bad, his presentation was bad, and you could tell his confidence was bad. All around Kai was very bad at the night show.

Ive said it before, he looked higher than a mofo

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont you guys think kai's front relaxed pose looks kinda weird..his back is freaky

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont you guys think kai's front relaxed pose looks kinda weird..his back is freaky
One of the first things the Creator said when he returned from the Olympia is that "Kai should be shot for the way he does his front lat." :49:

Yes, I agree. I think he leans back way too far and keeps his legs too close. Overall, he just doesn't look like he's relaxed, and judges don't like that.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone send this video to Kai!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, I sometimes think these guys don't listen to any of the fans.

I remember how even in the magazines Bertil Fox would be told to just lift his elbows a bit during his front double bicep pose......he never did.

Maybe they should hire some of us to help with posing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Video " takes away from the symmetry " when did people confuse symmetry with aesthetic? *palms face*

i didnt like that demo, if there was a guy standing next to him with his legs a bit wider and his arms out a bit further, this guy would look narrow in the line-up, doing what he is doing