• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OLYMPIA ATHLETES MEETING PHOTOS

L

LEECH2004

I'm in Vegas right now ,following the whole thing .I went to the athletes meeting .I took a lot of pics and taped a few things as well .
If you wanna read about this ,go here :

P1010423 1

One of the vids I made :

Last edited by a moderator:
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
De1mt3 1

"... U KNOW...I ULL KIL EVERYBADY..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf Lookin' like he does could be due to jetlag and stuff like that....and obviously the diet.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. lion heart for president!! ..thanks bro !!! ...:linedrunk::linedrunk::techn9ne:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. plus ....jay's arms look very dry!!

IMG_5833.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit its gonna be a crazy show if it lives up to the hype :D

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ladies and gents.......let the games begin!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IM so excited. My Gf is coming in this week but im gonna make her watch anyway.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What could be better than getting a blowie and watching the O?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have TOTAL faith in jay, even tho wolf is a beast, im totally confident jay will hold his groud and win with supeiority FINALLY this year, redempting himself from 2007

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No you STFU you idiot..and stop talking about irratating, cause you are irratating impersonated.
I can write whatever I want. I said he looked "healty" meaning he looks to be in good shape..but I guess you didn't bother as long as you could make on of your daily attacks :xyxthumbs:

:49:

and no you did not mean that. in every damn thread where they show pics of pros before a show you always chime in about how "unhealthy" they look, you did the same here, but are trying to back peddle and say you meant something else. bullshit. good job. :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have TOTAL faith in jay, even tho wolf is a beast, im totally confident jay will hold his groud and win with supeiority FINALLY this year, redempting himself from 2007

gotta say i see why you have faith in him. he seems very confident himself. idk why he keeps saying it will be the best cutler ever because i think we all know himself included that jay died back in 2001, but still it looks like he again will be the major contender for the top spot. i can't wait to see him and wolf compared.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:49:

and no you did not mean that. in every damn thread where they show pics of pros before a show you always chime in about how "unhealthy" they look, you did the same here, but are trying to back peddle and say you meant something else. bullshit. good job. :xyxthumbs:

The only bullshit in here is you :xyxthumbs:
I feel sorry for you :tiphat: