• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OLYMPIA TALK WITH DEX,CUTLER,HEATH AND CORMIER

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems they really don't have faith in Wolf nor Victor. That was the only thing I disliked. Other than that it was awesome.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i know. i think it's more insecurity though. they know those two deserve to have a chokehold on the olympia for years to come, they just don't want to admit it.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just make sure you look at jay when phil mentions that mr olympia needs to be conditioned like crazy, I think its around the 5 minute mark. pretty funny imo

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i like how dexter is just frank about, "that ass better be in shape" directed right at jay. sad though because even if that ass isn't in shape, he'll probably still be given the sandow. but in theory dexter is right.

Zviko

Zviko

It's funny how cormier shut up when they asked should ronnie compete again, and they were right "ronnie has got nothing to prove" phil answered the question correctly in my opinion but what about cormier though whats he got to prove again with that tricep injury.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for posting, great to watch, would have been alot better without Chris Cormier though i have to say was really starting to annoy me how he would interupt people when they are answering questions and then when he gets asked a question he just bullshits his way out of answering it properly. I do agree with them Wolf wont be as high as some people think he should be but i dont agree with completly counting out Vic although i cant say he will place high as havnt seen any pics of him after injury.

HammerZC

HammerZC

Awesome interview.

I really like Dex and Phil, both think before they talk. The other black dude is funny. Jay is far too quiet, he needs to show more of his personality.

Cormier?

and yeah, but Jay always seems like a quiet guy.