• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Orals

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Second that, same goes for Havoc if I'm correct.

I think your right about Havoc but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't really put a lot of research to the compound. I would put money on it though.

I Wouldn't mind learning more about the compound in havoc, it would be interesting,

If anyone can find any information regarding the compound of havoc on how it really works and how its converted when its in the body or even if it doesn't need to be if its already active in the capsule

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
youngmusclejock is accurate in his assesment.

speaking of orals. all i can say is this. they work. and they work very well. this notion that they work less or are inferior to injectables is ludicrious. and using them at the beginning of a cycle as compared to the end or inbetween in all honestly makes litttle if any difference. you will grow all the same. and again the thought that you lose more of what you gained from orals is again fallacy. you keep busting your ass and eating right, you will keep your gains. no ifs ands or buts about it. this applies to all steroid use.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
youngmusclejock is accurate in his assesment.

speaking of orals. all i can say is this. they work. and they work very well. this notion that they work less or are inferior to injectables is ludicrious. and using them at the beginning of a cycle as compared to the end or inbetween in all honestly makes litttle if any difference. you will grow all the same. and again the thought that you lose more of what you gained from orals is again fallacy. you keep busting your ass and eating right, you will keep your gains. no ifs ands or buts about it. this applies to all steroid use.

I agree to a point. Lets say a guy cant get past 270 naturally lets say 270 is his natural limit. But he currently only weighs 250. He uses drugs and attains the 270 he can keep it if he eats and trains hard. But you cant keep anything past what your body can hold naturally. Once you pass that 270 as i used in my example you cant keep that high of a weight, at least not at the same composition. You just cant. If you could what would the point of using drugs be right.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to a point. Lets say a guy cant get past 270 naturally lets say 270 is his natural limit. But he currently only weighs 250. He uses drugs and attains the 270 he can keep it if he eats and trains hard. But you cant keep anything past what your body can hold naturally. Once you pass that 270 as i used in my example you cant keep that high of a weight, at least not at the same composition. You just cant. If you could what would the point of using drugs be right.

you're speaking based off things you've read or believe to be true because they make sense rather than how the real world works. so to respond to your statement, no that is not true. not only have i experienced this myself, but they're is a fine specimen of a bodybuilder at our gym who absolutley trounces this theory. his name is marlon joyner (you may be able to google his name and find pics) and he is massive. and he is eons past what he would have attained naturally, and he is drug free for i believe 5 years now. i invite you to aske braaq more about this guy.

this is a simple example granted. but your theory (not just yours i know, many people think this) is very elementary in thought process. the body absolutly looovvvesss this really shitty thing called homostasis. as long as you don't give it a reason to change (bad diet, lack of training) you will stay the same. just because a steroid can push you past a genetic plateau doesn't mean you fall right back down afterwards. quite honestly this is the though process of a defeated person. you keep training and eating, you stay the same.

please don't give a counter example of someone like jay or ronnie, they are clearly past a phase where there immense level of size could be attained without some chemical support, i'm speaking more of the recreational bber who has pushed above his genetic threshold, not the size freak pro

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesoem this is what i was just researching, the effects of the body after usage.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The biggest thing people see when some one uses orals and "loses" their gains is the loss of water weight and size. You stop taking anadrol and guess what? You will lose some size, there is no way about it. You hold a good amount of water and nutrients because of the drug but you don't necessarily lose muscle when you stop like most people believe. The muscle loss mostly comes from not having balanced hormones, lack of diet, lack of training and lack of intensity in the gym.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need a certain level of hormones to maintain a certain level of size. Obviously, there is a fine line here where (as duality mentioned) a professional bodybuilder will not maintain there mountains of mass even if there test levels fall back to that of a normal adult. If somebody does a cycle (whether it be oral or injectable), and follows proper pct, they will be able to maintain muscle mass if all other variables are in place.