• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OTC Legals

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually less than 250, i got havoc for like 35 bucks, depends how much you get clomid and nolvadex for

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats wrong with havoc?

guys, its not THAT easy to get roids, at least legit shit. if he wants to hit up a OTC supp, id say go with havoc, its easy on the pocket and you get results. whats a cycle run you for? 300-400 bucks. theres a chance you can get ripped off. havoc and some clomid and nolvadex shouldnt be over 250, what evers easier for you man. your a beast anyways! haha

counterfeit gear isn't as rampant as it once was. and a beginners cycle would not cost that much.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
depends where you at duality, where i was in florida fake gear was all over the place like weed, cause everyone wants to looks "swole" lol my second cycle i thought i trusted the guy i spent a good 600+ and got nothing, and i think we talked about prices there and in arizona lol so it all depends

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
depends where you at duality, where i was in florida fake gear was all over the place like weed, cause everyone wants to looks "swole" lol my second cycle i thought i trusted the guy i spent a good 600+ and got nothing, and i think we talked about prices there and in arizona lol so it all depends

in regards to prices in does vary simply depending on who you know, but i don't care where you are a beginners cycle isn't going to run that much, and it will be WELL worth it in terms of results.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in regards to prices in does vary simply depending on who you know, but i don't care where you are a beginners cycle isn't going to run that much, and it will be WELL worth it in terms of results.

What do you consider a beginner's cycle? Something like Deca and Test
prop for like 16 weeks? Or more intense?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you consider a beginner's cycle? Something like DBol and Test Susp for like 16 weeks? Or more intense?

no....less intense. test suspension??? why in the world would a beginner use that? it has a freaking 4 hour half life. it's only good use imo would be right before a powerlifting meet just to give an added boost. if your gonna use test, use cyp or enthanate

you only need one compound for a beginner. one. period. anyone who uses more is jumping the gun because they will grow just fine off of one compound to start off. if they decide they want to get more serious than in the future they can add something like dbol, eq, etc.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant to put Propionate and I also meant deca. I just read something about Dbol and suspension so that was on my mind. sorry.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant to put Propionate and I also meant deca. I just read something about Dbol and suspension so that was on my mind. sorry.

that makes slightly more sense. however again there is no need for prop for a beginner or even intermediate level cycler. why woud you want to stick yourself every day (oh and the shots are quite painful, more so than most) when cypionate or enthante will get the job done just as well? now there is merit to it if you have been using test for awhile and you want to switch up esters to try and maybe kickstart a little more growth, but that's pretty much it imo. that's always been my feeling towards prop and why i have yet to even consider using it. in the end, it's all testosterone man so go with what is the most convienient.

but i would still only recommend one compound for a first cycle. preferably test cyp or enthanate.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats like intermediate mexifro, thats would run you about 600+ where i used to live

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotcha, guys. I'm trying to learn, too, so please be easy on me :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
About $50 for 10ml is the average good price. Thats if you know people. I do know that some guys have been charging of upwards of $180 for a 10ml vial. (average prices, different compounds pull different prices.)

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

what about on-line price?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about on-line price?

legit online price? Not sure if you mean source online or one of the "pharmacies" online. Either way its all dependent on Type, Compound, purity, manufacturer, type of source, level of risk, etc.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

sorry for the hi-jack....but on-line sources for gear, is it very risky or what??? i have been thinking about doing the real thing. on-line seems like only for me. but still doing some looking around.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry for the hi-jack....but on-line sources for gear, is it very risky or what??? i have been thinking about doing the real thing. on-line seems like only for me. but still doing some looking around.

THere are different routes online, like a site setup is probably going to scam you and/or the highest risk. If you get an email address from someone that is a reputable source then that would be your best bet. The sources are coming back too now that the olympics are over.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

k thanks man!!! im still in research mode but i might be pm you later...

MetalMX

MetalMX

ITS THE KAVA MAN! THAT STUFF MAKES U HUGE SOLE!!

Yeah samoan genetics i would love to hav em one of my mates phillip is like a black version of lee priest... short but big as a house and lean too... hes about 100kgs and hes never touched gear i dont think he could name one. Just trains 7 days a week a bodypart per day and eats the table and the kitchensink...

OTC's are lame well at least here in australia all OTC products do is NOTHING! I don't know much about all these havoc and superdrol's ive never tried them. I think a real cycle is your best bet i mean your still going to be tampering with your natural test production meaning your body is going to stop producing hormones and if you do that you might as well get the best bang for your buck in terms of muscle gains.

Also i have to disagree with test being the best thing for EVERY first timer..... testosterone converts to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme and particularly estradiol E2 and that can make you bloated, watery, cause gynocomastia, erectile dysfunction, make you feel like shit! and just plain fat! if your not controlling your E2 the whole time with an Aromatase Inhibitor or even better a suicide inhibitor like Aromasin particularly for those with estrogen dominance. High E2 trumps high T levels, jacks up SHBG binding more testosterone in your blood and even inhibits the androgen receptor!!!

This is especially true if you are naturally heavy or husky and these problems occur with regular Test replacement at 100mg per week so a cycle of 500mg is bound to convert to A LOT of excess estrogen without an AI.

Id say the best thing for a first timer would be Primobolan Depot followed by Anavar (although it will elevate your liver enzymes but i wouldnt be too concerned with that unless you have a severe liver problem anyway). Primo cant convert to estrogen, wont increase your blood pressure or give your any real androgenic side effects so besides the price id say it does it all for a first time cycle.

Anavar is great the strength increases are gorjus!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ Anavar is pretty advanced and harsh