• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Palumbo Diet

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh shit Braaq, didnt notice this thread until just now. So are u still doing the diet? I think i heard u mention yesterday that u got off it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just came across this amazing thread.. Q and A with Dave Palumbo.. the man is a genius.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=2915

Clen happens to be a very specific Beta-2 Agonist (which means it works predominantly on the blood vessels, bronchial tubes, and fat cells), however, when dosages get too high and blood pressure drops too severely, the heart will be forced to beat faster to maintain blood pressure.

Blood pressure dropping on Clen? :uhoh2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh shit Braaq, didnt notice this thread until just now. So are u still doing the diet? I think i heard u mention yesterday that u got off it.

I started it back up, but I was doing the bulk diet not the cutting. I was really liking it because I was getting or looking leaner while on it. But there were a few days it felt like my BP went too high, noticeably.
I started back up on it though and going to try to get less saturated fats, but with the red meat it's hard to avoid.

KCharger9

KCharger9

So i know you can eat tuna and salmon for your fatty protein. Can you eat the salmon and tuna that come in packets or can because on the info it says they only have 1 gram of fat and i know there high in fat. So would those be ok to eat as your fatty meal.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So i know you can eat tuna and salmon for your fatty protein. Can you eat the salmon and tuna that come in packets or can because on the info it says they only have 1 gram of fat and i know there high in fat. So would those be ok to eat as your fatty meal.

One of the examples he gave for a day's meals had salmon in it instead of steak I believe.
Here ya go:

Diet: (for 250lb man)
Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter
Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
Meal 6 6 whole eggs

KCharger9

KCharger9

But i was curious cuz i have the drained packets of salmon. WOuld those be ok cuz the nutrition facts say they dont have any fat in them but i find that hard to believe.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But i was curious cuz i have the drained packets of salmon. WOuld those be ok cuz the nutrition facts say they dont have any fat in them but i find that hard to believe.

That is interesting.. I wonder how they figure that. I know there is not much (if any) saturated fat but there are plenty of Mono's and Omega's.
If your not getting ready for a competition then I would not worry about it much and make sure you still get in the recommended amount of daily fat intake. If you are just looking to lean up while still gaining some muscle you should try the Anabolic Diet I posted in Max's Journey on the Palumbo Diet. :tiphat:

KCharger9

KCharger9

Alright thanks braaq.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright thanks braaq.

:tiphat: No Problem... here is that other diet:

The Anabolic Diet is Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale’s solution to build muscle & lose fat. The basics are:
- High protein, high fat & low carb from Monday to Friday.
- High carbs, low protein & low fat on weekends.

The protein of choice is fatty, red meat. Fatty red meat is high in cholesterol and saturated fat which increases your testosterone levels. The absence of carbs for 5 consecutive days forces your body to use fat for energy.

KCharger9

KCharger9

Hey is there anyting you can put on the chicken for flavor. I usually eat it with plain salsa but you cant with this diet so does anyone know a list of possible things that an be used to flavor the chicken??

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey is there anyting you can put on the chicken for flavor. I usually eat it with plain salsa but you cant with this diet so does anyone know a list of possible things that an be used to flavor the chicken??

Mrs. Dash has no calories and not much sodium at all. It is what I used when I was dieting.:xyxthumbs:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mustard with chicken is good when ur dieting

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Buy rotecary chicken from your hot deli at your grocery store if that is available to u. Dont eat the skin. Unless your watching your sodium this is a great alternative bc the flavor of baked chicken is great.

God Bless
Ben

KCharger9

KCharger9

Is it neccessary to eat the cheat meal does it affect the whole ketosis idea? Or can you do without it or is there a certain reason for it.

faiz

faiz

its needed to replenish glycogen levels. keep the metobolism revin ^^^

KCharger9

KCharger9

Hey faiz i was reading on the md boards that once you fat loss stalls to remove fats and add veggies. So would you take out the peanut butter and yolks from the eggs and just eat broccoli with the meals?? COuld someone help out??

P

PiC

hi braaq, i am from romania and i speak english very well.the problem is that i have no clue what "oz" , "raw almonds", "pb" and other stand for.please answer back.10x

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi braaq, i am from romania and i speak english very well.the problem is that i have no clue what "oz" , "raw almonds", "pb" and other stand for.please answer back.10x

Oz means ounce, a unit of measurement

PB means peanut butter

-raw almonds are are just these

Almonds-1.jpg

P

PiC

10x ..but how do u prepare asparagus..that is a plant from what i know..