• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paper or Plastic

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the way you put it. i say fuck the trees too. thats one thing we do for money. we grow pine trees at my hunting camp and then cut them and sell them. so i aint no environmentalist either.

Hell yea you can bet Jamie Eason's very very godly very sweet ass that everyone involved in the California blazes will be using paper and spitting on trees from now on. :xmashsughdunno:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the way you put it. i say fuck the trees too. thats one thing we do for money. we grow pine trees at my hunting camp and then cut them and sell them. so i aint no environmentalist either.

how dare you?! fuck trees?

if it wasnt for trees, you wouldnt have a "hunting camp" it would be a warehouse with concrete on it, i think the country should be preserved the way it is with every single tree in tacked. thats what separates the country from the city, and i hate the city, i felt so locked up. trees and the wilderness makes me feel free.

and i undertsnad the thing about the pine trees you regrow em so it doesnt matter.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jamie Eason's very very godly very sweet ass
jamie_eason_03.jpg

:hyperguy:

fuck the trees
butt-fucking-tree.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
neither paper or plastic.

full up my cart.
run out of teh store.

stealing ftw.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: I can't believe this is being asked or a thread was made... but I use plastic :spy:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i undertsnad the thing about the pine trees you regrow em so it doesnt matter.

yea that is what we do is cut them down and replant them. that is how we pay for my hunting camp. and im not about just cutting down trees just to cut them down we use them to make money and fire wood(but we use mostly fallen trees for fire wood).

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: I can't believe this is being asked or a thread was made... but I use plastic :spy:

like i said it is a pointless thread but i was just curious what everyone thinks about the subject.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff