• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paranormal Happenings

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn neo ima have nightmares just reading that... have you been back since? im guessing not...

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure to qualify it as paranormal, but when ever the song "The Trial" by Pink Floyd comes on, something fucked happens. Like one time my friends step-dad came in and beat him in front of us for taking his weed. Another time, we saw a car crash while the song was playing on the sterio. One time a hollowed out armoir fell and smashed while the video was on...

Fucked shit man. And that's not even everything that happened.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yes I have...

First and most weird was a time I was on the comp in the living room, with my dad on the couch watching TV. I moved my arm and accidentally dropped a glass bottle with coke in it. My dad yelled at me to go to the kitchen to take something to clean the mess up. I remember that when the glass fell, a piece went flying through the floor and stopped across the living room, by the chimney.

So I go crab a towel, and when I come back, there is no glass and no coke. Nothing, the floor is clean. And my dad keeps yelling at me for just standing there doing nothing. I tell him to look at the floor, and we both look at the clean floor just flabbergasted. And then to make things creepier, I remembered about the little piece that flied through the floor and went looking for it, and there it was. A piece of glass besides the chimney. I still have it in my closet.

Another thing was with two of my best friends. We were in the house yard, and it was getting darker. Suddenly an UFO started hovering in the sky from the mountains and crossing the sky really slowly. All of us saw it. The thing then passed above a really bright star in the sky and the most incredible thing happened. The star moved lighting fast and then disappeared, while the UFO just stood there, completely still. Then it moved incredibly fast and it was gone. The star and UFO never seen again.

And the last most horrid experience:

I was with a really big group of friends (12). We went looking for old creepy building to explore. There are PLENTY in the Russian countryside (which is pretty much all of Asia). So we come around this huge abandoned factory. We search and search for something scary or sinister but nothing is there. So we then happen to find a hidden (by a ton of metallic garbage) an entrance to the subterranean, which was just as massive as the factory upstairs.

The bad part was that the lights were not working, and there was a ton of horrible sounds from metallic parts shriveling... it was just god awful. And nobody wanted to pussy out and say they were scared, but we were.

So anyway, we start going down, and this HORRENDOUS stench appears. And we light the walls with our flashlights to find words like "DIE" (in russian) "DEATH", "HELP ME", etc... written with shit, literally. Somebody smeared shit in the wall to write that. So we keep going down and down and the shit turns into blood. Literally again.

The walls, all of them have words written on them with blood and less shit every step we take deeper into the subterranean. The girls started crying because they couldn't take it. But we somehow managed to go even deeper. Again, there was a horrid stench, like decay.

Finally we arrive at this huge underground storehouse, and we cannot even light up ahead of us to see if the walls are covered with blood in them anymore. Because we were going down towards it following a really tight tunnel, but this underground warehouse was fucking massive. I'd say it was 300x300 meters, all pitch dark.

Anyway, we are all shitting ourselves because now there was no sound, no metallic cries, nothing... silence. Only our sobs and shit. I have no idea why we kept investigating... we were fucking retarded. Anyway, we find a huge light switch. We try to turn it on, the shit works. The entire warehouse turns bright. And we can see EVERY FUCKING WALL is covered in blood (either that or red paint) up to even the fucking ceiling, which was about 30 meters up. And the same type of words "ESCAPE" "DEATH" "PAIN" SUFFERING" (all in Russian)... so we all started crying at the same time and run like hell. I can seriously say I have never run so fast in my life. We arrived upstairs, to find that somebody had been there with us all the time, because as we go through the outer doors there is a sign painted with fresh shit saying "goodbye and take care !"

We came back the next day with our parents and the shit wasn't there. And the entrance to the subterranean was closed shut by hundreds of tons of metallic garbage. Yepp, we never went looking for creepy buildings again xD I still have nightmares with that experience, I wake up crying and sweating.
I sense holes in you story dude. Like if you turned a light switch on that lit up the whole building, then you would of had to have seen SOMEONE else in there besides you and your friends, or you would of seen said person when you where walking back to the entrance.

Now my town not only has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in Australia :)linedrunk:) but we do have a lot of freaky shit go down here. A town near ours called Aberdeen had something Horrifying things happen. A guy hung himself over the big "welcome to Aberdeen" sign for all the motorists to see. Another lady who worked at the avotars (sp? Place where you chop up different kinds of meat) came home one day, hung her husband up in a doorway, skinned him alive, decapitated him and cooked his head for the children to eat.

We also have a place called Devil's Kitchen which is a huge rock formation that leads down into a gully and paddocks. An old couple gassed themselves to death in there car up there, another couple ran off the edge in there car, the body of the car is still there today. Now apparently (I haven't tested this theory myself) if you go up there and turn your car off at midnight, and try to restart it it won't start at all. A friend of mine who owns about half the mountain that devil's kitchen is on has done it and his car wouldn't start, he told me that it scared the absolute shit out of him so much he left his car there and came back and got it at daylight.

As for my own personal experiences, I'll share one with you guys now. Before bed, I ALWAYS make sure my door is locked (OCD thing I think) I check it 4 or 5 times to be sure. I awoke in the middle of the night on my stomach, with something pushing me heavily and holding me down on my mattress. I couldn't speak, and I glanced at my door to see that it was wide open. After awhile the pressure on my back stopped and I was able to go back to sleep somehow. I woke up in the morning to discover that my door was shut AND locked :wutyousay:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for my own personal experiences, I'll share one with you guys now. Before bed, I ALWAYS make sure my door is locked (OCD thing I think) I check it 4 or 5 times to be sure. I awoke in the middle of the night on my stomach, with something pushing me heavily and holding me down on my mattress. I couldn't speak, and I glanced at my door to see that it was wide open. After awhile the pressure on my back stopped and I was able to go back to sleep somehow. I woke up in the morning to discover that my door was shut AND locked :wutyousay:

I told you not to give a key to Dridz:gaygay:

Ive heard cases of that, they call it sleep paralysis. What happens is during a deep sleep your body paralyzes itself to stop you from hurting yourself during a dream. Basically sleep paralysis happens when you wake up urgently and your unable to escape the paralysis caused by the deep sleep. As for the door I have no idea about that.

Theres common folklore of Demons paralyzing and raping victims during nighttime visits...... if you believe in that..... that may be an answer:carduforvip

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn neo ima have nightmares just reading that... have you been back since? im guessing not...

No way in hell my good sir :3

I sense holes in you story dude. Like if you turned a light switch on that lit up the whole building, then you would of had to have seen SOMEONE else in there besides you and your friends, or you would of seen said person when you where walking back to the entrance.

We saw nobody.

You had a Night Terror or sleep paralysis. Look it up. Happens to almost everyone at least once in their life.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres common folklore of Demons paralyzing and raping victims during nighttime visits...... if you believe in that..... that may be an answer:carduforvip

Tech? :wutyousay:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a pic on my phone of a demon that was watching me take a piss.

I was in my friend Cam's shed (a LOT of fucked shit has heppened there, like we watched Cam get his ass beat and we saw a 3ft chinese lady that looks like a monkey with a evil spirit occupying it's body) and just as I go to finish taking a whiz in the bushes, I look up and there's this thing staring out the window bearing it's teeth at me growling. It had a perfectly round face and these fucked looking eyes that looked pure evil if you ask me.

Of course, it could just be an asian with down's syndrome and bad teeth :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a pic on my phone of a demon that was watching me take a piss.

I was in my friend Cam's shed (a LOT of fucked shit has heppened there, like we watched Cam get his ass beat and we saw a 3ft chinese lady that looks like a monkey with a evil spirit occupying it's body) and just as I go to finish taking a whiz in the bushes, I look up and there's this thing staring out the window bearing it's teeth at me growling. It had a perfectly round face and these fucked looking eyes that looked pure evil if you ask me.

Of course, it could just be an asian with down's syndrome and bad teeth :wutyousay:

im never going to canada thanks to you, bums that cant tell the difference between purple and burgundy, bizarre hitchikers, 3 ft chinks that growl at people, jesus no wonder you smoke pot dude i would too just to level myself and think everything is just a bad trip, thanks for the heads up dude! lmao

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man. That's not even the half of it. I've seen some FUCKED UP shit.

I've met some scary people in my life.
I'll tell one more paranormal story while I'm thinking about it.

About 7 - 8 years ago I used to live in a shit, run-down, bad end of town apartment with just my dad. My mom was still seperated and I only got to see her once a month. So it was just me and my dad.
We had something living in the aprtment that would move shit around, set off smoke alarms, snap rat-traps out of nowhere, and it even broke a huge 6ft mirror that my dad was working on for a rich customer because we needed some extra money. After a while we set up a video camera in the bedroom to see if it would do anything. At one point, the bed sinks in one spot like someone is sitting on the edge. It scared the shit out of me and we moved the next two weeks to another apartment. I don't think I've ever seen something more bizzare and fucked than when the bed sunk from a perfectly made position.

An ever weirder part is when we tried to find the video tape after we moved but it was gone and we don't know where it went.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like this thread im getting mad goosebumps, dude upload that pic of the chink onto here unless its really scary:uhoh2:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's so blurry because I took it from far away, but here it is. If you look really closely in the bottom right hand corner of the window, you can make out a demon's face. If you can't see it, you'll have to take my word for it because I've seen the eyes of pure evil...and they were down's syndrome looking...:ughnoes:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 25
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i got nasty goosebumps right now, i wish i had my rifle :(

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and here's the 3ft demon chinky-chink.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 22
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont even wanna make it big

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's already actual size. :tiphat:

All I had was my camera phone with me, so they're small pics.

Edit: yes, I know...'It's already actual size'...that's what she said...

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You had a Night Terror or sleep paralysis. Look it up. Happens to almost everyone at least once in their life.
Possibility. A similar thing happened to my brother a few times. One situation was like mine minus the door the other he woke up, couldn't move and there where these wierd things that looked like string that floated above him then disappeared.

I also can't explain why whenever I walk up my hallway it feels like someone is breathing down my neck. Or the time my mum saw her father who had been dead for 10+ years, standing next to the couch. When we got back from holidays we took a photo of where he was supposedly standing, and you can make out a face in the wall :ughnoes:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Possibility. A similar thing happened to my brother a few times. One situation was like mine minus the door the other he woke up, couldn't move and there where these wierd things that looked like string that floated above him then disappeared.

I also can't explain why whenever I walk up my hallway it feels like someone is breathing down my neck. Or the time my mum saw her father who had been dead for 10+ years, standing next to the couch. When we got back from holidays we took a photo of where he was supposedly standing, and you can make out a face in the wall :ughnoes:

Post the pic.