• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT for test e- and anadrol cycle.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you think it's safer to have an uneducated friend stab a needle into your body? learn something. you seriously should have researched a ton more before you ever even thought about ordering anything. just my .02 and if you think by taking one cycle of 500mg test your going to blow up and be huge you have a lot to learn. not to be a dick just realistic.

I did, ive been fucking researching months before this man, i just never done it before, and just reading and looking at how to pics doesn't help much if i fuck up badly, doesn't tell me anything else after that. i'd rather wait and have someone whos done it before.

look at how old this thread is, and say again i didn't try to research.

Last edited by a moderator:
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

what's there to explain after you stab? you aspirate then inject till the syringe is gone. leave in for ten seconds and pull it out. if your gonna just get mad then don't ask for advice. and if you researched enough you would not have to ask what to do for pct. so yeah you researched way too much.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what's there to explain after you stab? you aspirate then inject till the syringe is gone. leave in for ten seconds and pull it out. if your gonna just get mad then don't ask for advice. and if you researched enough you would not have to ask what to do for pct. so yeah you researched way too much.

i got the pct stuff down, im just not gonna be picky anymore, and tomorrow im gonna try again.

J

JohnyBee

Use 25g for injection. Always worked for me the best, though it took a bit longer because of the smaller needle but still worth it. No pain no scarring, no blood (almost)
For some added pct i also used from here:

Last edited by a moderator: