• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you obviously know very little about cycling. educate yourself thourgh research. i don't even know where to begin in helping you mend this cycle.
i thought i was bad:keke::keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought i was bad:keke::keke:

i know huh lol. nah but your not that bad man your learning quick. this dude seems to have just decided to run gear having absolutely no idea how to do so. good for you for trying to help him.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is what a average sustanon cycle looks like
week1=500 mg Sustanon

week2=500 mg Sustanon

week3=500 mg Sustanon

week4=750 mg Sustanon

week5=750 mg Sustanon

week6=750 mg Sustanon

week7=500 mg Sustanon

week8=500 mg Sustanon

dago85

dago85

eheh I imagined that writing here my cycle this would have happen:gaygay: hovewer in italy th US dosages are another world..i think like you that my cycle is too short but i want try for see how we react.. at least 2-3 kilos i take them (i think or not)...i saw many cycles on the web and i know just a little bit than you, but is useless to 100%?:dunnodude:

however..for you, the recovery with hcg is necessary?

thx

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eheh I imagined that writing here my cycle this would have happen:gaygay: hovewer in italy th US dosages are another world..i think like you that my cycle is too short but i want try for see how we react.. at least 2-3 kilos i take them (i think or not)...i saw many cycles on the web and i know just a little bit than you, but is useless to 100%?:dunnodude:

however..for you, the recovery with hcg is necessary?

thx

whatever then man think what you want. your cycle is perfect rock on then. have fun switching compounds every week for no reason and running cycles that even I, a huge fan of shorter cycles, see as too short to see anything appreciable.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you think your gonna gain 2-3 kilos off of that? if your confident its gonna work then by all means get it done, good luck.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the hell kind of a cycle is that? What is it with all the n00bs using AAS and still have no idea on how to run things.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha this guy should research english a little more too

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the hell kind of a cycle is that? What is it with all the n00bs using AAS and still have no idea on how to run things.

word

it pisses me off to no end when idiots just decide to use with absolutely no knowledge on how to properly do it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

hailkingorville

week1=500 mg Sustanon

week2=500 mg Sustanon

week3=500 mg Sustanon

week4=750 mg Sustanon

week5=750 mg Sustanon

week6=750 mg Sustanon

week7=500 mg Sustanon

week8=500 mg Sustanon
No need to increase/decrease dosages, 250-500mg a week for 8-10 weeks is a perfect cycle for a beginner and then clomid-nolva standard pct

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No need to increase/decrease dosages, 250-500mg a week for 8-10 weeks is a perfect cycle for a beginner and then clomid-nolva standard pct
well from what ive read thats a typical cycle for sustanon, i guess opinions vary

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well from what ive read thats a typical cycle for sustanon, i guess opinions vary

There is still no need to increase or decrease dosages. specially not in the middle of a cycle.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ johnny bravo's right weapon you don't need to change dosages. you can taper off if you wish but there is no need to change how much your taking in the beginning or middle of the cycle.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ johnny bravo's right weapon you don't need to change dosages. you can taper off if you wish but there is no need to change how much your taking in the beginning or middle of the cycle.
well im saying what ive read, if its wrong then w.e more research for me then haha