• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath (2006 NY Pro) vs. Evan Centopani (2009 NY Pro)

who's better?

• Total voters
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil wins this one but evans lighting kinda sucks. doesnt really make him look as good as he actually did.

P

power

Not even fair. Phil annihilates here.

I really don't see what's so special about Evan.

I agree, noting stands out on him, he got lucky at the NewYork pro, if he enters the Mr O or the Arnold he will get his ass handed to him.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil for sure... but its not fair to make judgements based on Pics.... Phil would always win from most if the contests were judged on PICS... but they arent are they????
Standing next to each other Phil would look like Evan's lunch!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil for sure... but its not fair to make judgements based on Pics.... Phil would always win from most if the contests were judged on PICS... but they arent are they????

:doh:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

dude? are you wasted? :bitelip:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bitelip:
Think we've got ourselves a new nominee for the biggest dick award.:rofl3:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets just agree to revisit this for when both stand next to each other on stage... my comments were purely in context of the differnece in their size and structure (Evan is 5 11 and roughly 7 times wider than Phil) and also I am a bit against the idea of judging two people based on their Pics ALONE!

Wow one Kai fan thinks I'm wasted and the other thinks I'm a dick ... this has to be a new low in my life:talkhand:

BTW I am a vvpphherrry big fan of Phil!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets just agree to revisit this for when both stand next to each other on stage... my comments were purely in context of the differnece in their size and structure (Evan is 5 11 and roughly 7 times wider than Phil) and also I am a bit against the idea of judging two people based on their Pics ALONE!

Wow one Kai fan thinks I'm wasted and the other thinks I'm a dick ... this has to be a new low in my life:talkhand:

BTW I am a vvpphherrry big fan of Phil!
Size in the matter that you're talking about wouldn't make too much a difference when you have the quality muscle that Phil has over Evan. Not only is his conditioning better than Evan's, but he is more complete than him as well.

Mika

Mika

What tha fu*k Phil will beat Evan`s ass like a little baby,Phil is awesome and if he pack a little more on mass and get a little more shredded he will be No.1

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This competition is lame, im not saying it bc im a Phil's fan it's just two different levels, i like Centopani (sp?) but he's not in the same level and i dont need to be an expert to notice.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I like Evan's physique but Phil wins this one easily. The only thing that Evan's got going for him over Phil is he is structurally wider, that is all.