• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 5, 4, 3...1 Weeks Out of Ironman Pro - PICS

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a huge Wheeler fan bust this guy is gonna beat him.... unbelieable.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Doesn't Phil's calves look inflated, i know they aren't (atleast i think) but perhaps synthonal use? I donno u decide..i know he was a bball player so had good genetics but this doesn't seem real, although he is unreal..

2014 Nordic Pro Flyer1

Attachments

• Legz.JPG
    Legz.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 163
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to improve his shoulders alot more but other than that he is the future.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't Phil's calves look inflated, i know they aren't (atleast i think) but perhaps synthonal use? I donno u decide..i know he was a bball player so had good genetics but this doesn't seem real, although he is unreal..

2014 Nordic Pro Flyer1

Have you seen any other of his muscle bellies? They all have the "inflated" look. Thats part of the reason he is known as the Gift. Example is look at his biceps. They just have pure round, full muscle bellies. He's just lucky he has those genetics.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he looked better 4 weeks out than 1 week out.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I would say that for mass I was, but in conditioning no way because from the rear I wasn't near as sharp. Its a balancing act of size and conditioning, so I could've done a show with that 4wk out look. However, many would more than likely criticize my conditioning, especially since I've always had that part down. Over time, I will attain muscle maturity (only 28) so then I will have more size to battle with. For now I choose the balance presented at the early shows this year with maybe a couple more lbs of muscle in the shoulders, chest and back.

As for the comment on my calves, thanks, anytime someone has to ask about them being real, then its flattery. I've always had that shape and maybe in my new dvd I will feature them.

B

Batmanx007

Don't play the "mass" game brother, keep your shit like i is. Young cats like you can bring aesthetics back to the game.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Conditioning for all weeks was astounding!

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'd tear it up 5 weeks out IMO. Amazing work, Phil!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your phenomanel Phil keep up the great work!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looks amazing, awesome conditioning

Savjav

Savjav

in-fucking-credible just amazing, u can only say wow when u see these pics.. although i did like the goofy grin he pulls in the 3 week out ones ;)

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wonder if they did the side tri with Dorian's pic in the background on purpose lol.

I don't think ppl would do that a hundred years from now... no way in hell woudl anyone look anything like Dorian did in that photo shoot... even though he was not as "gifted" as Phil... still Dorians side tri shot in that pic is UNTOUCHABLE! and the front-double-bicep isn't too shaby either:tiphat:

Attachments

• yates-tri.jpg
    yates-tri.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 111
  • 52081yates751.jpg
    52081yates751.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 112
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well I would say that for mass I was, but in conditioning no way because from the rear I wasn't near as sharp. Its a balancing act of size and conditioning, so I could've done a show with that 4wk out look. However, many would more than likely criticize my conditioning, especially since I've always had that part down. Over time, I will attain muscle maturity (only 28) so then I will have more size to battle with. For now I choose the balance presented at the early shows this year with maybe a couple more lbs of muscle in the shoulders, chest and back.

As for the comment on my calves, thanks, anytime someone has to ask about them being real, then its flattery. I've always had that shape and maybe in my new dvd I will feature them.

you got a point there, thats like a double show though.... You can come in to the shows ripped like u should look onstage but make sure to take a lot of photographs and videos to release after he competition and that would be impressive in its own right.

akita

akita

Unreal!Fuckin genetic freak and fuckin roids!!!

msuman

msuman

Unreal! Never seen conditioning and size like that. He should bring the physique he shows at 3-5weeks out to the contests...He'd never loose.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks amazing, The Future Mr.O