• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath (Arnold 08) Vs Kai Greene (NY Pro 08)

Who wins?

• Total voters
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i went to kai on this one

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont get your panties in a bunch love, im sorry im smarter than you. we arent comparing pre-judging photos... its based on the photos we were given :xyxthumbs:

:49: good call not refuting pretty much anything i said, it made you seem less foolish. yes your comment makes it very apparent how intelligent you are. run along you little metal head :hay:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
what did you 'refute' exactly...?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skeptic... Duality is a trouble maker, don`t argue with him. Just leave him alone and he will strangle an old lady or kill a dog.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are either blind or retarded

this was his first comment towards me, i did not even address him prior to this remark.

^he started it. don't pin this on me being a trouble maker. i'm not going to back down when insulted. :eek5nono:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol stop being a trouble maker duality :hsughr:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you still didnt answer my question though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol stop being a trouble maker duality :hsughr:

i'll take that as an admission that you started it. no biggie.

dude that post i made a page back towards the end had my logic behind my decision of kai over phil. all you've said is phil has a more aesthitic physique (very subjective) and phil's conditioning was good. yes compared to most other pros he's condition was good. but this guy is kind of known for the kind of shape he gets in. if he is one of the top pros in the sport he should be held to a higher standard. his ironman shape is a testament to what he is capable of. Kai looks rock hard and is almost spot on with his condition with more size and better proportions.

i more or less said this at the beginning, and you felt the need to call me either blind or retarded. shit that's fine but you can sure as hell bet i'm going to retaliate. and for people like Neo to call me a trouble maker is just assinine especially considering the circumstances of this arguement.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHA why did you take what i said to heart? its the internet... ease up. i would have said it to anyone :disgust:

Yes phils conditioning probably wasnt as good as usual, but his hams/glutes are more striated, he has more quad detail, more arm detail, more waist detail, more shoulder detail. the only thing kai has him on is back width, but phils is thicker, and he has bigger traps...... and phils waist is smaller.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA why did you take what i said to heart? its the internet... ease up. i would have said it to anyone :disgust:

Yes phils conditioning probably wasnt as good as usual, but his hams/glutes are more striated, he has more quad detail, more arm detail, more waist detail, more shoulder detail. the only thing kai has him on is back width, but phils is thicker, and he has bigger traps...... and phils waist is smaller.

it's not taking it to heart, it's just defending my opinion. and if your gonna set the tone with a dis than i'll happily continue the trend :xyxthumbs:

MORE QUAD DETAIL?!?! dude you are str8 trippin if you think phil beats kai in that department. i mean have you seen how feathered with straitions his quads are? imo best in the pro ranks at the moment. there is a whole article on him and his quad training in the new issue of MD. read it and come back to me. (and i know we are comparing the pics in this thread, but even without reading the article you have to admit kai's quad and ham separtion along with quad detail are superior here)

i can see where your coming from though on the other bodyparts because it is rather close. i give the edge to kai though in the overall structure and proportions of his physique. kai has no glaring weaknesses, but phil's arms so dominate the rest of him they make his chest appear small. that and those clavicles are about as narrow as you get.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is a whole article on him and his quad training in the new issue of MD. read it and come back to me.
So you're saying that everybody who reads the article could chisel feather striations into their quads?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you're saying that everybody who reads the article could chisel feather striations into their quads?

:confused:

wtf? how did you come to that? i'm saying everyone who reads that article will be very impressed with his quad development and the level of detail he is capable of achieving. how you come to such a silly conclusion is beyond me.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
it's not taking it to heart, it's just defending my opinion. and if your gonna set the tone with a dis than i'll happily continue the trend :xyxthumbs:

MORE QUAD DETAIL?!?! dude you are str8 trippin if you think phil beats kai in that department. i mean have you seen how feathered with straitions his quads are? imo best in the pro ranks at the moment. there is a whole article on him and his quad training in the new issue of MD. read it and come back to me. (and i know we are comparing the pics in this thread, but even without reading the article you have to admit kai's quad and ham separtion along with quad detail are superior here)

i can see where your coming from though on the other bodyparts because it is rather close. i give the edge to kai though in the overall structure and proportions of his physique. kai has no glaring weaknesses, but phil's arms so dominate the rest of him they make his chest appear small. that and those clavicles are about as narrow as you get.

his vastus lateralus being feathered is the only thing hes got over phil... phils cuts are deeper and more pronounced.

stop bringing in outside pictures/articles... they have nothign to do with the conversation at hand.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well guess ive got another challenge. time to goto work!

thanks guys, I needed some "new" motivation. I was actually at the show and Kai was awesome and well deserved 1st, 2nd and 3rd as he showcased what bodybuilding is about.

Game On!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you'll go great guns mate! You'll beat him in the O :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
kai vs phil makes bodybuilding awesome again. No more ronnie retirement void. lol

I voted Kai. Id be so bold to say kais legs are the seconds best legs in the world. Phil can't match those wheels... yet

phils arms are overall much better then kais tho. Makes it a good contest.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil show those haters what u got bro peace!