• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath? Could he be the next Mr. O?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the Future, thing is you havent seen Phil side by side with the mass beasts. I really don`t think that he can beat them right now. He is a future Mr O
I cannot wait for the day he challenges Wolf, Vic and anyone else who is at the top spot.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Did you detractors ever stop and think that the hype surrounding Heath is likely due to how courteous and professional he is and how he's always willing to stop by here and offer his gratitude from time to time? We cheer him on as we would any member of the board.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope he gets beat at ASC so he will train his ass off for the olympia. future mr.o oh yeah i think jay will takes this yrs O. we will have a great rivalry vic vs phil

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscletech already has the 08 olympia secured for jay. But maybe after that

TTTT

TTTT

Heath is better than Cutler right now, but many times best bodybuilder doesn't win Olympia.

J

joligr

In the Future, thing is you havent seen Phil side by side with the mass beasts. I really don`t think that he can beat them right now. He is a future Mr O
I cannot wait for the day he challenges Wolf, Vic and anyone else who is at the top spot.

That the point "side by side"

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Only God knows.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff