• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath guest posing at the NPC Long Island

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy how these guys can loose so much body fat in 6 weeks...is it really just the diet or do they add some supplements in there while cutting?

a Mixture of a cocktail mate :thumbsup2:

A

abeljr

He will be Mr O one day, but I dont think its this year.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lets not get carried away here.:talkhand: Nobody is like Ronnie.:thumbsup2:

thats true but u never know, ronnie was concider "good" he wasnt concidered great untill he sneaked up everyones ass and destroyed it lol. if u look back at ronnies old pics u can see how dense and deep his muscles were, he obviously had a ton of potential.

phil has a different potential but amazing none the less, i dont think he will be the next ronnie but he will definitely be remember forever in history of bodybuilding < overstatement? who knows, lets see how far this guy can take it maybe he can sneek up one year like ronnie did

Rattbones

Rattbones

He is huge, saw him at the gym today and he is every bit of that

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy pictures ,thanks for sharing tkD!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a Mixture of a cocktail mate :thumbsup2:

is a cocktail a mixture, so how would you have a mixture of a mixture? Its pretty mixed up! :rofl3: Just being stupid here Dridds.

Ya, they take a good amount of drugs to get into shape that fast. Clen, T3, T4, Test, winny, Var, IGF-1, HGH, and that is just a few of them.

R

Ruhlforever

Both Dexter and Phil will arrive bigger in this Olympia both will surpass 240 pounds it will be fantastic see the trifecta VIC-DEX and Phil

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is a cocktail a mixture, so how would you have a mixture of a mixture? Its pretty mixed up! :rofl3: Just being stupid here Dridds.

Ya, they take a good amount of drugs to get into shape that fast. Clen, T3, T4, Test, winny, Var, IGF-1, HGH, and that is just a few of them.

naw just 2 parts courvoisier and 1 part hypnotiq = the incredible gift/hulk lol!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
It looks like your off-season is going well Phil. We expect great things from you at the O this year.

*cough1stcoughcough*

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It looks like your off-season is going well Phil. We expect great things from you at the O this year.

*cough1stcoughcough*

Yea 1st place or ban!

:D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Phil is looking amazing.. so is Dexter.

Big Battle this year!

durantb

durantb

He looks great but so does Dexter. It's going to be a good Mr. O this year