• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath guest posing Warrington 2009

J

jk1

to bad his chest is so weak. The rest looks fenominal.

H

Hane

Got some pics but werent good because i used my mobile (even though it is a 8 meg).

Not to be an ass, but it's not the MP thats doing the job, it's the house inside the camera :)

Ontopic: Phil looks great!

J

jk1

I wouldn't say weak at all, it looks aboslutely huge on a low bodyfat.

Dont give me wrong, I think he looks absolutely great. His arms and delts just overpower his chest, and even more notisable when he is dietet down. But he is still one of the greatest bodybuilders on the planet right now. Im a big fan :)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know name of the song in background?

Slim thug - boss of all bosses

looking big, should be interesting at the O, what was he last year in weight?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the chick with the white shirt is HOT lol

p.s. Lance, you have BIG GUNS lol

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont give me wrong, I think he looks absolutely great. His arms and delts just overpower his chest, and even more notisable when he is dietet down. But he is still one of the greatest bodybuilders on the planet right now. Im a big fan :)
It's not so much that his chest is behind, but it's because of his narrow structure that gives his chest a smaller frame. Besides his small frame, Phil's got a great chest with separation and detail.

B

balls2wall

When was this guest posing?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

What is the name of his new DVD and when was it filmed? His website mentions nothing about... I want to order my copy.:turborun:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am currently re-designing my webpage, so please be patient as it will have tons of information. As for my new dvd, "TheGift: Unwrapped" yes it is out available via paypal right now for $35 plus $5 ($7 international) shipping and handling at info@phillipheath.com. I will also have a blu-ray version coming in June for $40 so stay tuned as I am getting all of the trailers up soon. Once I get the website updated, it will be available there. It was great to hang out in the UK, especially with my friend and awesome promoter, Kerry Kayes. Just now about to train chest which is funny since many talk about it being weak, but come Olympia time, it surely won't.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats phil! .. great to have one of these!
all the luck for you this year brother!! ..:thumbsup2:

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Is there a chance someone can post a picture of the cover of the dvd front and back? We've all been waiting for this one!