• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath guestposing in Colorado State Bodybuilding

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ damn i look chubby there lol, i took a pretty long break from bodybuilding before that day. he looks so freaky just standing there in person in that condition. his triceps were like little baloons when he wasnt flexing

Is that you, man?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
new pics!!

20ur953-1.jpg

2e563r6-1.jpg

16jrdk6-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is crazy. I can't believe my eyes, his arms are out of this world.

Everything looks great, this guy is going to make some good damage.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All he needs now is some weeks of conditioning and that Mr O is his.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

christ almighty, those arms. his lats also...GOD. like hendrix to townsend, he is gonna blow everyone out of the water. lol..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus christ, his arms are just so cartoonish i cant believe my own eyes:ughnoes:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
crazy shit, he's lean as hell. wish there were some back shots

msuman

msuman

bigger than ever.

Attachments

• Heath.JPG
    Heath.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 52

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember someone saying that Kai somehow stood a chance at the O this year. I'd like all the Kai fans to take a good hard look at the next Mr O.

U think phil looks more muscular than kai? I dont think so. Better lines yes. More muscle and size, no not even close. Kai out weight phil by 25lbs in the off season phil is 275 in the offseason and in no better shape than kai. Kai is 304 lbs in the offseason and in no better shape than phil. I keep my statement and by no means is the Mr O decided already. What was kais Arnold weight 265 lbs? phil competes at 240 something i believe. Kais muscle is also insanely mature.

Im team Greene at the olympia. I think it will be a good show but i have seen nothing form anyone that says lightsout coleman like domination. U gotta remember that COleman was also so dominant bc he was like 20 lbs heavier than everyone else aside from being more ripped and having better muscle maturity. Phil looks amazing but nothing that says he will beat kai who has an arnold classic title.

/rant

God Bless
Ben

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Kai won't win, period.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^you're telling the truth, period.

D

drexel1234

the era of the mass monsters is over man kai is not gonna win the olympia he will be lucky to be in the top 5. jay.dex,phil,wolf and victor with some more time to work on his legs all much better then kai. ya the dude has tons of muscle but so did palumbo shape means alot in bodybuilding and u need shape size and conditioning to win the olympia somethin phil has that kai never will.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the era of the mass monsters is over man kai is not gonna win the olympia he will be lucky to be in the top 5. jay.dex,phil,wolf and victor with some more time to work on his legs all much better then kai. ya the dude has tons of muscle but so did palumbo shape means alot in bodybuilding and u need shape size and conditioning to win the olympia somethin phil has that kai never will.
Wait wait wait. I can understand when people say Kai won't win the O, but not even the top 5? This guy brings the best conditioning yet on stage. Shape? The guy has one of the best backs in the business currently. And you just contradicted yourself when you said the mass monster era is over and Kai won't place top 5 when you just afterwards named Jay, Vic, and Wolf, which are considered to be mass monsters. What do they have over him seriously? All of their conditioning is NOTHING compared to Kai's. Sure they might be wider, but that doesn't mean shit. If width was the case, Phil Heath would have no chance.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai will place ahead of vic and wolf, im thinking he will get 4th, jay 1st,dex 2nd,phil 3rd. i think phil and kai will be really close they are so freaky

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
new vid

fucking unbelievable!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy fuck, that is very likely our next mr o right there^^ his back has improved bigtime, i cant believe how much bigger he's gotten.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Fucking unbelievable!!