• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath is awesome!!

Zviko

Zviko

but there is nothing else to aim to if you get the biggest reward in the first try

But you should aslo consider victor, kai and branch aren't present and wouldn't he aim to win it against the best competition, or he could im to be the best htere ever was. But personally though i think Dex should win

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
pfff....I just came to think about that...Dexter, Phil and Dennis should all be before Jay if it plays out how it seems...That makes Jay 4th...then If Victor was competing he would've been a top 5 guy and so would Kai..so Jay could have gone from 1st to 6th:ughnoes:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea our boy Phil does look awesome.... Great job Phil....:tiphat:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its too early for phil to take such a big candy

you cant go there and win in the first try.. i dont know, whatever, he looks great, but he needs to improve, i would reward him with top 2-3 just to make him hungry for next year, to make him rage and work even harder

You gotto be kidding :angrydude: Who cares if it's his first try... Only the best should win and so was Phil. I see Phil in 1st, Dex 2nd, Toney 3rd, Wolf 4th and Jay in 5th

shredded08

shredded08

but there is nothing else to aim to if you get the biggest reward in the first try

so once you win the Olympia you should prob just quit then right?? i mean once you win it once theres nothing greater you can achieve?? :wutyousay:

R

rotunainen

He is short and he has narrow shoulders. His back is also narrow and that side chest is terrible. Phil Heath is an awesome bodybuilder, and maybe got the best arms on stage right now, but thats it. People likes him because of his smile, arms and beautiful six-pack. Sad but true.

And I forgot: Also big reason why people like him is that he is so nice guy. Very nice and attentive, always smiling and ready to take photos etc., but guys - this is not Ms. America.