• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath is in for a battle

• Thread starter Mr.Olympia 2008
  • Start date
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is no better deaf than who doesn't want to hear, right tunen?

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one has any idea what any of us will look like especially since no one had me doin' what i did this year by what i displayed last year. many had made comments and then came the early shows. i usually don't even bother to comment on this stuff but i am definitely fired up for the challenge at hand. i realize how hard it will be to compete against everyone at this year's olympia, which is why i am working extra hard to come through with a physique that will be better than this year's early showings.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Atta boy Phil!!!!! Look forward to seeing you on stage and judging by the improvements you made for the ironman and asc, I cant wait to see what you bring to the stage this fall.
As far as the comparison pics at the top of the page go, I am sure this is the begining of phil's prep and I am sure that victor is taking every "anti-catabolic" measure to make sure that leg doesnt atrophy too bad, thus keeping his upper body very full and conditioned.

"Competing against great competitors makes competing great"

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True motivation Phil, glad to see your commenting on this! :D

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

phil has some work to do but i got faith

deathmaggot just ignore it however hard it is and just let jay quiet the critics the way he has the past 2 years

N

navystud69er

Yeah I agree w/ all the above.....but the clear winner will be Jay just because he has the most history besides Dexter of competing on the Olympia stage so he knows what the Judges R looking for and also he has the title so unless he pulls a Ronnie Coleman then he will be the winner.....As far as the other 4 positions well U have Dex, Vic, Wolf, Phil, Kiah and their is always an underdog who upsets the Top 5 line-up....So it will be very interesting to see the line-up....

http://www.flexonline.com/images/NOTES_FROM_THE_GIFT.pdf

D

drexel1234

jay
wolf
phil
vic
dex
kai

hate to see jay win again but this is prob how it will play out, granted it is very early, if it was up to me victor and phil would be 1,2 in either order cuz phil has amazing conditioning and more size each time and victor has the most symetrical and pleasing physique by far. id prob have jay as low as 5 but he will win in real life cuz of his name and rep.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

NO FREAKIN' way phil just commented on this thread, that is rediculous...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Phil is the man! And he has very pleasant character too. Very good example of great bodybuilder who gives everyone right image of our sport.

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

NO FREAKIN' way phil just commented on this thread, that is rediculous...

yea he likes to grace us with his presence once in while. its always good to hear from him though and hear whats going through the minds of the pros