• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil heath painting!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Do it! I remember the Phil painting, with that one arm twisted back shot, don't know the name, and that was awesome!

That was a drawing but yeah... i dont plan on doing any more bodybuilder paintings for atleast a while but i may do another drawing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I act like I woman because I think you were to harsh to a "new" member? really..Surely rille didnt get offended but other might.

It wasnt a bodybuilder you critiqued this time, thats fair game obviously, And you were disrespectful with your post(s) I dont walk around calling people "woman" for example.

Ok, ok, my bad, Daniel. I didn't want to insult you nor any women on this board. I apologise, forget all you guys about my post.

Rille made a good painting and that's the only important thing in this thread. :)

Shoot man! i dont know wich one im gonna paint, maybe a classic one?

What about Ronnie Coleman, mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
rille

rille

Ok, ok, my bad, Daniel. I didn't want to insult you nor any women on this board. I apologise, forget all you guys about my post.

Rille made a good painting and that's the only important thing in this thread. :)

What about Ronnie Coleman, mate?
I like Colman...but not this time, i go fo my favorite "aussie" ???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly you have talent for painting...but I'm sorry that looks nothing like Phil Heath.

Anyone that get their panties in a knot over the obvious is a wanker!

rille

rille

Clearly you have talent for painting...but I'm sorry that looks nothing like Phil Heath.

Thats your opinion, i think i can see some simularities... its Phil Heat with a twist of a cartoon!
I LOVE THE INTERNET ;)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Who the hell said it was supposed to look like Phil Heath? Clearly the person he painted was Phil Heat, not Heath.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Pretty sure Tim was making an "Americans have small penises" joke.

@Dilated = I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss or not, but seriously, that post is stupid.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Pretty sure Tim was making an "Americans have small penises" joke.

@Dilated = I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss or not, but seriously, that post is stupid.

I think its funny that you habitually take stupid posts seriously.