• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Phase V video!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post.

And i agree that if Phil wins, the whole bb'ing world could change in better.

"they were asking him about how he trains his hamstrings and he was answering what a great experience was that he won the Classic.I was from the first ones to leave."

exactly i've been saying :49:

Are u serious? do u think for one second anyone looks at these guys and does not immediately think steroids? Have u not been paying attention to any thing involving sports and what the public thinks about steroid use? Bodybuilding will NEVER be accepted until people get demoralized and don't care if guys "cheat" and use steroids even if all guys are using them. And you see how well that went over with a baseball, a sport a million times more popular than bodybuilding.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
And I will have to disagree with you, mate. Being an ambassador, IMO, means opening bodybuilding to the whole society. Of course we, muscle freaks, love it: "Yeah buddy, Light weight!!!". But then, go and find a regular guy who cares of a huge black guy shouting "Ain't nothing but a peanut".

Ronnie, Jay, Dorian... didn't open that "embassy"... and if u ask me, I do not care. IMHO, BB will never get mainstream and that's why I do think there wouldn't be any kind of ambassador, only "the top guy". :thumbsup2:

X2

The people who want bodybuilding to be mainstream are usually pussies because they wouldnt mind wattering down or adding lipstick and mascara the sport so that the rest of society pays slightly more attention to it. Bodybuilding is badass and hardcore. A reason why i would like bodybuilding to be more mainstream is so people wont judge me based on my attraction to the sport but i would rather be an outcast than to comform to society's views of a ideal physique.

... Next thing you know, Mr.Olympia will end up looking like David Beckham's skinny ass :bitelip: . Screw the embassador BS, ronnie speaks miles better than he did when he was actually competing... and he still isnt a great speaker, but i still love hearing him speak because he is a living legend in the sport.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Are u serious? do u think for one second anyone looks at these guys and does not immediately think steroids? Have u not been paying attention to any thing involving sports and what the public thinks about steroid use? Bodybuilding will NEVER be accepted until people get demoralized and don't care if guys "cheat" and use steroids even if all guys are using them. And you see how well that went over with a baseball, a sport a million times more popular than bodybuilding.

I agree..

I have a picture of myself standing next to Phil Heath and these are a few comments people left on my myspace.

"ewww :["

"BUT I DONT WANA GET THAT BIG"

"LMAO!! See dude this is totally not right!! This is why I don't find these guys attractive ....LMAO OMG..can't stop laughing"

"EW that should be illegal"

OK... now that picture was taking over a year and a half ago, when he won the Ironman. These are comments people left on 1 photo on my myspace, i dont have that many friends on there. That was a smaller phil than now....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Did i said something about steroids and mainstream to the public? lmao

I meant that, if Phil wins, it's gonna be better for the future of bodybuilding in terms of aesthetics, lines, shape..etc.

And if you still mentioned about people's thoughts when they are looking at a bodybuilder, let's say they're looking at a Mr.O okay, then what they will think after they find out that he did G4P in his past, aside the roids stuff, hmm? imo the "roids stuff" is more acceptable if i can say so, okay they're called cheaters - okay, so what? everyone is using them in lots different sports, BUT with a G4P past, how they will call them? fags? that's worse than the "steroids" problem lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Did i said something about steroids and mainstream to the public? lmao

I meant that, if Phil wins, it's gonna be better for the future of bodybuilding in terms of aesthetics, lines, shape..etc.

And if you still mentioned about people's thoughts when they are looking at a bodybuilder, let's say they're looking at a Mr.O okay, then what they will think after they find out that he did G4P in his past, aside the roids stuff, hmm? imo the "roids stuff" is more acceptable if i can say so, okay they're called cheaters - okay, so what? everyone is using them in lots different sports, BUT with a G4P past, how they will call them? fags? that's worse than the "steroids" problem lol.

LOL i dont mean to put words in your mouth but i think you just said that being gay is worse than taking steroids in society :rofl3:

As far as Phil winning.... Its not a better future for bodybuilding, its the same thing. People have always preffered good aesthetics, lines, and shape.. Phil is moving up because he has these features, he is not changing the sport as he goes along. We will always have bodybuilders with those types of genetics and we will always have bodybuilders with freakier genetics and the best bodybuilders will still win regardless if they do or dont have impressive lines in their genetic structure.

I can see if you meant that it will be better coz we will have a more aesthetic man at the top... But where will people like jay or kai fit? do u think phil winning is going to make Jay or Kai lose to more aesthetic, better lined, better shaped athletes with far less muscularity and conditionning? Bodybuilding will always be about conditioning and muscularity, and the guys who can acheive this while having good lines will be at the top. Its not like bodybuilders are going to change their genetics and its not like we are not gonna reward guys like Jay, Kai, or Ronnie for that matter. A guy like ronnie can come along and CRUSH aesthetics, and he will prove that bodybuilding didnt change for the "better" after Phil won.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL i dont mean to put words in your mouth but i think you just said that being gay is worse than taking steroids in society :rofl3:

As far as Phil winning.... Its not a better future for bodybuilding, its the same thing. People have always preffered good aesthetics, lines, and shape.. Phil is moving up because he has these features, he is not changing the sport as he goes along. We will always have bodybuilders with those types of genetics and we will always have bodybuilders with freakier genetics and the best bodybuilders will still win regardless if they do or dont have impressive lines in their genetic structure.

I can see if you meant that it will be better coz we will have a more aesthetic man at the top... But where will people like jay or kai fit? do u think phil winning is going to make Jay or Kai lose to more aesthetic, better lined, better shaped athletes with far less muscularity and conditionning? Bodybuilding will always be about conditioning and muscularity, and the guys who can acheive this while having good lines will be at the top. Its not like bodybuilders are going to change their genetics and its not like we are not gonna reward guys like Jay, Kai, or Ronnie for that matter. A guy like ronnie can come along and CRUSH aesthetics, and he will prove that bodybuilding didnt change for the "better" after Phil won.

THREAD OWNED AND REP POINTS TO THIS MAN!

:thumbsup2:

E

emil

@ tkd: you really dont like gays, do you? everytime there is a discussion about kai, you bring this G4P thing up and talk about it like its the worst crime... seriously, he didnt hurt anybody, he posed nude and fucked a grape fruit... whats the big deal?

lets just get over it, and appreciate what kai brings to this sport!!!

:-D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
@ tkd: you really dont like gays, do you? everytime there is a discussion about kai, you bring this G4P thing up and talk about it like its the worst crime... seriously, he didnt hurt anybody, he posed nude and fucked a grape fruit... whats the big deal?
lets just get over it, and appreciate what kai brings to this sport!!!

:-D

:iorofl:..... although true

E

emil

heheh, yeah, it IS funny... but really, I just think people are making this a way bigger deal than it really is!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LOL, what i've been trying to say is that it's disrespectful if a guy with Kai's past, wins the biggest show in bb, what credibility will have then the "sport" of bodybuilding.

I agree that the best guy should win though, but how many times did that happen? Kai's past aside and all, simply i just see him, like Tim said once, an average bb'er on the list for the contenders for the O.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Guys I think the whole "ambassador thing" ain't real at all.I mean it's good thing the reigning Mr. Olympia is a man who can put a phrase with sense together and relate to normal people or people into the sport, but ain't gonna make BB acceptable, for the majority of the earth population it's just big men pumped up by roids with mental issues.We don't need to get mainstream.We need to stick with what the sport is and bring it on despite what the others might think.Sure Kai may not be very "clear" when he speaks, but if you check his interview after the AC victory and see his whole history, you will see that with his background I found acceptable things he has done, and I support his whole being "off the world" sometimes, this guy earned everything he got and started with really nothing, no family, no friends, no money.He would be a great Olympia has Phil cause of what he achieved, against the odds, which in this sports are very, very hard.

T

tavuthekid

wtf do steroids have to do with not answering the question that is asked and confuse what you want to say and after a little forget what was the question?that is what i am saying.both times i heard him speak he was confused.His physique is amazing but that doesnt mean that he is a great spokesman or that he doesnt have some mental problems.The people that will go to listen to Kai speaking are his fans and bodybuilding fans.They are not ordinary people and they dont care about the steroid "issue".Phil was there also and he was exceptional along with other British bodybuilders sharing their knowledge.What Kai only talked about these two days was his experience winning the Classic,whatever the question was the conversation always ended there,or didnt even start answering.As a package he is amazing,and a very hard worker but he is not really that stable.If you can please post some interview that he speaks intelligent like you said i would like to see it.thanks:gaysign:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf do steroids have to do with not answering the question that is asked and confuse what you want to say and after a little forget what was the question?that is what i am saying.

LMAOOOOOO You have no idea what your talking about? When did i say there was a direct link between taking steroids and answering a question, im confused where you even got that idea.

both times i heard him speak he was confused.His physique is amazing but that doesnt mean that he is a great spokesman or that he doesnt have some mental problems.

again where is your evuidance for the redicilous claims your making? did you forget the question that is asked when he answers or something. He takes the question, gets to the bear bones of what they are asking him and then explains the situation and the reason for his answer, that is almost verbatim what you are suppose to do while answering a question in logic/philosophical manner. The problem is that you dont want a good answer, or a well thought out answer you want "yea ya know i gave the show to dexter this year" " Yea ya know ya know ya know"

The people that will go to listen to Kai speaking are his fans and bodybuilding fans.They are not ordinary people and they dont care about the steroid "issue".

ok so using your logic then his fans would appreciate a well thought out in depth personalized answer that Kai gives then.

Phil was there also and he was exceptional along with other British bodybuilders sharing their knowledge.What Kai only talked about these two days was his experience winning the Classic,whatever the question was the conversation always ended there,or didnt even start answering.As a package he is amazing,and a very hard worker but he is not really that stable.

Oh i will be sure to take YOUR word for that, since you know him so well, and have seen him talk so many times.

If you can please post some interview that he speaks intelligent like you said i would like to see it.thanks:gaysign:

While doing cardio, at the end of his diet, Kai reads the question, restates it and explains so he can give the fan a more in depth answer about the entire experience and then answers the question. Sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited by a moderator: