• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs. Dexter Jackson (ARNOLD PREVIEW)

Phil Heath vs. Dexter Jackson

• Phil Heath

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
C

cannonball33

I'm going against the grain here; I like Dex's physique better.

I

IlariB

both look awesome. but need to see them next to each other to really compare. i think that dexter is going to look better..

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Double back bi his arms aren't closed yet also legs bigger and his back wow, look at that chistmas tree :).

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its really tough u know as u may not know what dexter would bring to the stage.Also,I heard on MD that Dex added like 5 pounds of muscle.

Phil will bring in an extra 10 lb of muscle more:xyxthumbs:.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Phil comes in the same conditioning or close, he's got it.

pussybutt

pussybutt

Phil was awsome at the Ironman BUT, the Arnold will have the Best of the Best, without Vic, Dexter will be favored not to mention Dexter has added size to his small frame, We'll have to wait and see!!!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
based on those pics Phil wins, he owns dex from the back really bad. However we will have to wait and see dex's improvements.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am rooting for Dex, we haven`t seen what he will be bringing to the competition. I will honestly admit that Phil is awesome, but the hype around him is starting to tire me.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will be an awesome comparison on stage. Dexter is one of my favorite bodybuilders and I dont think I could vote against his amazing symmetry and asthetics. I vote Dex.

P

Prescott7

This should be good. Both look great.

Luciv

Luciv

cmon now, dexter keeps it consistent and symmetrical.. nothing more nothing less. phil will win the AC

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil beats Dex in every pose now, if he brings his conditioning in he will demolish Dexter.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai:coolguy:

between these 2, dex

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil beats Dex in every pose now, if he brings his conditioning in he will demolish Dexter.

I agree with everything. I still think Dexter might have the better abs and thigh pose because of his great abs and small waistline, but Phil has better quads to me. I think Phil is better than Dexter right now. We have seen the best of Dexter. He brings the same package every contest, but we haven't seen the best of Phil as of yet. Phil still has room to improve, where as Dexter barely has any room left to improve.

Lisu

Lisu

Phil is as shredded as Dex and bigger, but Dex has incredible looking muscle lines, especially I like he's abs... After longer thinking it goes to the Gift for making progress in reverse to looking as same as allways Dex.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just like everyone else has said, due to dex's history, he probably wont be making any shocking improvements.

Also, dex probably is the favorite now that vic is injured but phil has some momentum going his way after his victory at the ironman. I can't wait to see what happens.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm telling you...Dexter will beat Phil at the AC.