• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Kai Greene (ARNOLD PREVIEW)

Who is the winner?

• Phil Heath

Votes: 63 76.8%
  • Kai Greene

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
jdowden87

jdowden87

if kai brings up his back it might be a different story, but judging from these pics heath is the winner

C

crossfirebmf

I think Kai will beat him in the Arnold bc I saw an off season clip of him guest posing and he put on a lot of mass.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

whats wrong with kai's right shoulder...?

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like boths physique but Phil looks much better and he's my man! So point for Heath

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai rear lat spread really sucks here. it is magnified by the fact he is holding some major water in his back. if he had his signature conditioning it would be much closer.

this comparison isn't just. why didn't you compare phil at the arnold to kai here? that would have been more even because phil clearly wasn't at his best there whereas here the combo of his conditioning and the lighting at the ironman is unbeatable. not even a comparison with the pics posted.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai rear lat spread really sucks here. it is magnified by the fact he is holding some major water in his back. if he had his signature conditioning it would be much closer.

this comparison isn't just. why didn't you compare phil at the arnold to kai here? that would have been more even because phil clearly wasn't at his best there whereas here the combo of his conditioning and the lighting at the ironman is unbeatable. not even a comparison with the pics posted.

this was before the arnold (arnold preview) :gtfoslap:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was before the arnold (arnold preview) :gtfoslap:

ahh didn't know this was a preview. however this comparison still sucks. and it's a poor arnold preview if it's pitting phil's best shape ever against a sub par kai. :thumbsdown:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up with all the lumps in kai's abs?

R

ropson

we shouldn't marks that pics, lights on this pics is different. Greene would be look better with another lights