• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath's first Olympia, predications!

Shadow

Shadow

3rd is my prediction but anywhere in the top 5 would be amazing for a first time attempt

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will be in the top 6.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not everyone has to be 280 to look good, phil could win it at 240 and have a much better overall package than jay but it will take time,this year i see him 3rd to 5th.
.. agreeeeee 100% :linedrunk:

B

Batmanx007

I'd have to say somewhere between 3rd and 7th. A lot will depend on Victor, Melvin, Dexter, and Dennis. Phil's physique has enough quality to place higher, and possibly win, but he hadn't paid enough dues yet. The same with Wolf, he should've placed higher last year than he did, but there are dues to be paid, butts, and babies to be kissed. There are a lot of politics in the IFBB

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top 6, in fact he should probably beat Dexter, but he will not IMO.

Let's say... 5th.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
In ya face

In ya face

he is the future but........denis has not phils muscles qualities but the structure is better..dont forget the wolf is hungry

pretzeL

pretzeL

about 8th...out of the top 3 for sure. Of course this is taking into consideration all the politics that plague the Mr. O and not the real value of the competitors. to be honestly with a stroke of luck he would have a decent shot at the top 3...but we all know he so doesn't in real life.