• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil & Jay pic from 2003

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
BBers weights ... lulz

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BBers weights ... lulz

Ok, let's say he wasn't 250. Who cares? I've never seen a 22-23 year old guy looking THAT big. Kevin would always be my uncrowned Mr Olympia. No reason to hate on Dex, but IMHO Kevin's phisique was better. Maybe Kevin was born at the wrong time, LOL.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Kevin had the same weight he had in 2000, and 02 Olympia's, for the 1991 Jr Nats?

I wouldnt be surprised because he looked almost as big at the Jrs as he did in 2000... in later years he refined his physique a great deal and that can also add to the illusion of size... so he could have weighed almost the same but looked a little bigger because of the years of muscle polishing/refinement... bottom line is he looked as big as a house at those Jrs and very very well prepped too

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
maybe levrone was too lazy to be mr O? Many people said there would be times he wouldnt train for 6 months out of the year because he was on tour. Maybe if he put all of his cookies into the Olympia he wouldve done better.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tkD said:
So Kevin had the same weight he had in 2000, and 02 Olympia's, for the 1991 Jr Nats?
Who cares, but probably. Maybe the same weight but also probably with a lot smaller body fat level.

maybe levrone was too lazy to be mr O? Many people said there would be times he wouldnt train for 6 months out of the year because he was on tour. Maybe if he put all of his cookies into the Olympia he wouldve done better.
Or maybe that was the reason why he was so successful and is still going strong? Who knows.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The main reason he didnt win the O is because he was out-muscled each and every time by the two reigning MR Olympias of his time... he was never lacking conditionning but when he stood next to Dorian & Ronnie, he looked thin!
I dont know if it was the way his lats appeared from front or the size of his rib-cage but as soon as he raised his arms he looked thin! Kevin looked great in poses that had arms close to the torso... Most Muscular, side-chest, side tricep!
Anyways before we get accused of hijacking another thread lets talk about Phil... Phil is a great guy :)