• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks kr,rock,turk and bulkboy for the comments. Its rewarding to know im taking you guys with me through this shit training phase and ill get through it cause of you guys :tear: .

7-8-07 All body
Front squats
100kg*5
90kg*6 (had to take weight down)
70kg*6 (had to take weight down)

The weight itself wasnt hard it was just trying to keep the damn bar on my shoulders. the first set it wasnt comfortable the 2nd set i finished the 6th rep with the bar sitting on my forearms... and the 3rd set i scaled it back to try OL style front squats. Fuck that hurt my wrists... lol I definately need to do that style more tho its much easier to keep it up that way.

One legged stiffies
3 sets of 10 with 20kg
such a great exercise. I was a little wobbley balance wise first set but last 2 sets were much smoother. Some of you might raise eyebrows but i want to make it a staple.

Supine grip bent over row superset with weighted pushups
100kg 3 sets of 8
Me+25kg 3 sets of 8

Burnout barbell shrugs 70kg * 40 reps immediately followed by
3 sets of 10 on 10kg dumbells for side raises

One arm dumbell overhead superset with one arm hammer curl3 sets of 10 on 10kg

That was it. Just really taking bearings at this stage of where im at and I cant wait to get my front squat comfortable I love that move when i do it well.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session, one leg stifs are good move i like em too :xyxthumbs:

and definatly O-style on front is better.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good to me. Those rows are damn strong.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great front squats and rows there picle, overall seems like a good session, u hammered all of ur body:D keep up the good work bro:)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about time you started posting some sessions :hsughr:

they are outstanding, quite some strength you've held on to. I'm quite jealous :tear:

good luck with the training and consistency, get it done my aussie brother :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one legged stiffies??!! never heard of them, they sure do sound like they would be hard to balance! looking good though pickle, glad to see u smashing those weights

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
all body 10/8/2007

Bodyweight chins
4 sets of 8

Standing militaries
2 warm up sets
3 sets of 8 on 50kg had to bring weight down
1 set of 8 on 40kg

Barbell overhead tricep extension with Barbell curls
37.5kgs by 10
37.5kgs by 9 WTF lol cracked the shits and quit upperbody after that shit right there.

ATG SQUAT
Took weights back to try to sort my knees out.
5 sets of 6 70kgs (one plate a side :'() (I have 2, 25kg plates)

GOOD MORNINGS
Pretty much the only reason Why i wanted to do a session was to do these.
70kg by 12 reps for 4 sets.

I had to put "i come from a land down under" on the old wireless to be able to do the good mornings today they were way tougher then the other day infact everything was hard today cept i did get a few extra sets in so thats gotta count for something :)

still haven't started the new program yet. xoxoxoxo

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking forward to when you start the new program :hsughr:

at least you had the courage to post those squat numbers, probably because we all know you can squat well over 120kg on squats anyway :tear:

nice militaries, and nice supersetts with teh guns :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still looking good pickle, i need to get back into either chins/pullups i haven't done them in soooo long....mayb a new workout will be good, so let us know what ur thinking

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that session is looking good picle, cant wait to c u start up that new program, keep us updated bro:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been doing front squats lately pickle because i get aggravated doing regular i pack the shits cause i still can not squat comfortable where as fronts are easier. are you going to change your grip as you mentioned or are sticking with it across your shoulders? whatever you do man let me know i will be interested to see what happens.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good solid session, and what happend with tri ext?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Peanut- Will do. I hate the wrist position of the olympic front squat i decided so Ill just do arms crossed sitting it on my delts with less weight until i master it.

rageking- I wish I knew mate Just too much time without training and now im king soft :keke:

12-8-2007 Allbody

Front squats
4 sets of 10 on 70kg

1 legged stiffies
4 sets of 10 on 20kgs

supine grip bentover row
2 sets of 10 on 100kgs
had to switch grips cause my left bi was giving me grief
1 set of 10 with a pronated grip on 100kgs
superset with
weighted pushups
me +25kgs 2 sets of 10 second set was tough so i went back to
bodyweight for 10 :keke:

Tri set side raise 10kg, one arm tricep overhead 15kg , one arm hammer curl 15kg.
goal was 3 sets of 10 and i got it with my left arm but my right arm failed on the last set on curls and almost extensions. gay gay :e5dunno:

annoying session. My left bi was annoying on the rows but my right bi was weaker on the curls and extensions what a jip. still im happy with the session. still havent started the program yet. :hhj:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session everything looking good
when you starting new program? :coolguy:
good to see your getting back into it though :xyxthumbs:
and what was with your bis? first your left gives out, then your right?:49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice brother, front squats/1 leg stiffies...u keep it up pickle pickle

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still hitting it and I hope the bi issue resolves quickly once you get onto your routine.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I like the selection of exercises. Nice superset with the rows and pushups, especially :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
front squats look great bud:) solid session, ure getting into the swing of things for sure mate:)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^bump. So the pickle is sick of being a fat slob. I put together like one session every now and then. I just fall off the wagon and am constantly in danger to do it agian. To try and rectify my shitness im going to start posting my sessions up. lololol. This year I have been more frequent with my training then last year but definately not regular to at least 3 times a week sometimes with work and laziness id only end up doing 3 times a month (actually to think of it sometimes worse) But my plan is to post in my log everyday to keep my motivation going. Im on the mecca every day so I may as well get some balls and post in here. My new motivation is to perhaps try to beat skeptic in his first natty comp( Whenever that may be). He lol'd at me when I told him id never finished higher then last. Ill show him.

Currently I am doing a split style

1 Back/shoulders
Weighted chins 7-9 sets of 4 reps
Incline dumbell row 4 sets of 12 reps
Military press 4 sets of 12 reps
2 Legs
Barbell calf raise 4 sets of 12 reps
Goodmornings 4 sets of 12 reps
Squats 1 set of 20 reps
3 Chest and arms
Olympic dumbell incline bench 7-9 sets of 4 reps
Weighted dips 4 sets of 12 reps
Arm curls (whatever lulz)
4 off
5 repeat

todays session
week 1 day 2 (literally the second time ive done legs in 2 months the last time alls i did was step ups lulz)

Standing calf raises Warmups then, 4 sets 12 reps 60kg
Good mornings Warmups then, 4 sets of 12 reps 60kg
Back squat Warmups then, 1 set of 20 reps 100kg

Bit of a feeler session chaps. Yes Im a pussy but im working on it. Fuck the squats killed me.

Post workout nutrition- 9 weetbix, how many do you do?
weetbix-1.jpg

p.s now ill have more insentive to run around to your logs too and will do so now :)