• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pics of Victor Martinez taken today( 8-27-2010)

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
... sadly IMO the best of Victor is behind him!
What are you basing this on? I mean, it seems you're ignoring the extemporaneous circumstances he's undergone in the past few years and positing them as a reason for him being unable to improve.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I gotta say, im very impressed. It will be interesting to see how he looks when he is on stage.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you basing this on? I mean, it seems you're ignoring the extemporaneous circumstances he's undergone in the past few years and positing them as a reason for him being unable to improve.

Im not ignoring the issues he faced past couple of years... I am actually basing my opinion on those issues and also the fact that even to date Victor tries to hide his legs as much as possible! I am a fan of victors and wish him all the best... in fact after Jay I wish for victor to win the O... but thats just me "wishing"!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Victor still has the best structure in the IFBB bar none

I disagree, i beleive jay has the best structure out of the top 10 ifbb pro's right now. Although it is not as aesthetic as victors, his frame and structure makes him look extremely dominant over any one standing next to him since he is super wide. Victor's structure looks too small next to jay's.

Cedric is an IFBB pro now!

Cedric has the potential but we actually do not know, we just speculate. He couldnt handle standing next to essa, imagine standing next to jay? only time will tell if the extra mass will make him appear more dominant then someone like jay.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Structure, Dilated, Structure!!! Structure as in bone-structure, V-tapper, size of joints, torso-legs length ratio... STRUCTURE!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Structure, Dilated, Structure!!! Structure as in bone-structure, V-tapper, size of joints, torso-legs length ratio... STRUCTURE!

So since when did a more aesthetic stucture become the BEST structure? As i said, Jay Cutler doesnt have the most aesthetic structure but he has a structure that allows him to be more dominant over other bodybuilders and that in some way can be considered the BEST structure in some peoples eyes considering it makes him the BEST bodybuilder in the world.

If you said most aesthetic structure then it wouldnt be jay but it also wouldnt be victor, in my opinion.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Best" incorporates multiple different aspects NOT just ONE... what Jay has is what Jay built after years of hard work... he was not always the widest or biggest but starting 2006 he actualy appeared wider (shoulders) than Ronnie... he has a wide waist and not particuarly "well expanded" rib-cage! I tried to explain with examples but in your fixation with mindless comebacks you typed before thinking... yet again! :whistle:

Last edited: