• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pre-Workout Ritual

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
What's up with all you guys taking a dump before lifting - scary :xmaseek3ugh:

You never know what might happen when you're deep in a squat pushing for dear life... santaeek Plus taking a dump leaves me feeling more energised... or at least lighter.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: So many shits being taken before a workout. I feel it necessary if I have to, if not it is not a "ritual" I have.

I usually eat at least an hour before, drink half an endorush, go lift... nothing spectacular. Except usually I will get caught on here but Duality is so late that I know I have a 30 minute window to get the the gym when he says he will be there. So another unwanted ritual is waiting on Duality's late ass every time :wutyousay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
60-90 minutes before I hit the gym, I will have my pre-workout meal, take a dump (after this I put some cream on my arse so I don't have an itchy arse in the middle of a workout like legs), get my workout gear together- back and leg day I always wear rag tops, I'll put some dextrose in a shaker for after my session, then I sit down and look at my training log and review last weeks session taking note in my mind what I did last week and set targets for what I'll do in this workout. I leave on my bike 20 minutes before I'm ready to hit the gym. Lastly I sit down in my changing room in the gym and phyche myself up with some music on my Ipod, and then I'm ready to go.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a ritual before legs... I like a big steak an hour or two before leg day. Makes the world of difference for me.

big barry

big barry

Eat, wait for 2 hours, black coffee. Whilst running the workout through my head ( exercises & poundages). As i leave the house, stick the i pod on with some house music playing. As i walk into the gym, nod at the owner then start warming up ....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat some 1-2 hours before. I always pick most of the exercises beforehand in my head, so I'm ready and focused on the upcomming workout.

Before I leave home I have a strong cup of coffee, usually 2 heaped teaspoons of Nescafé. Listen to heavy metal during the bikeride. When I get to work (where I train) I have my pre-workout shake (Superpump 250 kicks ass) during the first half of my workout.

Put on a metal CD, or if the techno people is training, set up my iPod with death and dying music and go lift.

Most of the time I have a liter of chocolatemilk on the last half of the workout. Gives an epic pump.

L

lorri_01

if you run out of time you can jerk off and shit at the same time works wonders!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you run out of time you can jerk off and shit at the same time works wonders!

WOW haha..it seems there is a common denominator here...shit taking lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the shit comes from all the caffeine taken before the workouts lol...coffe gets me running...that why i shit every morning! lol

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat 30 min - 1 hour before training.
Arrive at gym, look at body part I will be training (chest, back, legs) and get psyched out because I will ruin that body parts shit this day !
Maybe take a dump depending on bowel conditions.
Train
Eat banana
Get home and eat massive meal.

Also, sometimes I like to put a butt plug in my anus before workouts ;3
(JK)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat 30 min - 1 hour before training.
Arrive at gym, look at body part I will be training (chest, back, legs) and get psyched out because I will ruin that body parts shit this day !
Maybe take a dump depending on bowel conditions.
Train
Eat banana
Get home and eat massive meal.

Also, sometimes I like to put a butt plug in my anus before workouts ;3
(JK)

to keep from shitting while squatting ? lulz

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just concentrate on it..... then my mind repeat this mantra.... "And the 2006 MR Olympia is..... JAY CUTLER!!!" :D:D:D

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

the pre workout dump is something everyone should do, try it! the N.O. kinda helps with the dumping process

V

vdawg

i eat then either play xbox or play guitar or give a quick jerk to clear my mind............and my nuts