• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Prime- USP Labs

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prime isn't hormonal.

The_KM have you made any muscle gain with this product and would you recommend me switching from Nutrex Anabol5 to Prime or Stacking both products together durning a bulking phrase.

I'd like to say i did, but that'd be a lie. It clearly affected my mental state; made me subconsciously believe I was actually getting smaller. I'm a firm believer of this sport being partly mental, so if something like a stupid pill were to throw me mentally off balance, would be a step backwards.

Herbs are iffy to begin with. It costs an unbelievably large amount to conduct experiments on them, that when the experiments are done they have minimal subjects. Tribulus terresteris has little to no scientific reinforcement behind it, so I can't imagine tribulus aquaticus to be any different. It's either a hormonal supplement, or it's not.

Just my thoughts bro.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Prime isn't hormonal.

I'd like to say i did, but that'd be a lie. It clearly affected my mental state; made me subconsciously believe I was actually getting smaller. I'm a firm believer of this sport being partly mental, so if something like a stupid pill were to throw me mentally off balance, would be a step backwards.

Herbs are iffy to begin with. It costs an unbelievably large amount to conduct experiments on them, that when the experiments are done they have minimal subjects. Tribulus terresteris has little to no scientific reinforcement behind it, so I can't imagine tribulus aquaticus to be any different. It's either a hormonal supplement, or it's not.

Just my thoughts bro.

Thanks for the info The_KM I guess I'll stick with Anabol5 for now.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

btw ppl i am on prime currently fourth week .. and definitely strength has gone up ... but weight gain has not been much 2 - 3 pounds max ..

C

Comin_Up

Im on the whole stack right now and just got done with the first week i love it, stronger already bigger looking i think weight has only gone up 4 pounds but thats good for one week! But im eating alot with it so i think thats why people done gain much weight. but i love it and cant wait to keep going, also using jacked by usplabs and thats great for preworkout the best ever. :)