• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PrizeFighteR's pics 12/27/07

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prize hows it going with the diet

Yeah I guess we're in the same boat as far as diet goes. It's good high carb high protein moderate fat. Weight is still flucuating between 195-197 area. No set meals really..though a typical day is something like this:

breakfast - 3 eggs, 2 bacon slices, cup oats, OJ/skim
snack - PBJ with whole wheat
lunch - grilled chicken sandwhich on whole wheat
pwo - 50g protein/ 75g dextrose
after workout - shrimp/chicken/tilapia, potatoes, green beans/brocolli
snack - 25g shake
before bed - cottage cheese

----

I saw your new pics and they're looking better...what's the weight at?

.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Good size..there is a potential there...keep pumping buddy!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as been said, good foundation man, just train hard and heavy as hell, exploit those noob gains for what its worth, and eat tons of clean food, when that is done you cut down to reveal the hard earned muscle.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe post some more so we can critisise more dums like yourself

:stoofoo:

Put up or shut up, if you have such an awesome physique then show us. If not then shut up, no one cares what you have to say. He just started weightlifting and lifts for a sport, not bodybuilding. :no:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks sound to me however, I would like to suggest some things that'll maybe help you.

breakfast - 3 eggs, 2 bacon slices, cup oats, OJ/skim
snack - PBJ with whole wheat
lunch - grilled chicken sandwhich on whole wheat
pwo - 50g protein/ 75g dextrose
after workout - shrimp/chicken/tilapia, potatoes, green beans/brocolli
snack - 25g shake
before bed - cottage cheese

For pre-workout, I would try to hit up stricktly carbs and a little dash of protein. If you take protein before the workout that'll ensure that you get a sufficient amount of protein during your workout. The carbs will give the energy to keep it going. For your post-workout, I can't stress to you enough that a simple protein shake after you workout and a fruit or two is all you need. This will ensure that when your body is beginning to repair you feed it what it wants, protein. Right after your workout, your glycogen and insulin levels are depleted. This means that you need to take a fruit or two to spike it up or some other form of a simple carb. Glycogen and insulin helps the transport of nutrients to the body. Anyways, since you just did a stressful workout, eating a big meal like that will only add to the stress. The blood and tissue and what have you, is trying to repair the damaged muscles to become stronger, if you throw in a huge meal your only enduring more stress becaue not only does the body have to repair the muscles, it also has to start to digest the huge amounts of food you just fed it. IMO, about 45 minutes after you workout, I'd have about 2 cups of brown rice and some simple chicken, then push your shrimp etc. for dinner. That's an awesome dinner BTW with all that. I hope that helps, if you need more help, just pm me.

-Fatality.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the comments guys. fatality that definitely helps bro. I'm going to start eating some fruits with my protein pwo and then that makes sense with the 45 minutes after workout meal. diet has always been a pain, I will definitely hit you up if I have any more trouble with it.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bud, any day would be great with me!!