• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Product Request

P

Pain

VIP
Someone is owing me $40 :no:

huh? Did you order from them or is this the MOTM order? MOTM order is free and I've explained to you the problem. I think there has just been a miss understanding here. I'll try and sort things out, just direct your questions to TSN or PM me.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
But since TSN DID sponsor member of the month when I won, I should get my stuff either way. Lazyness from TSNs part should make my "prize" expire .... this is pure bullshit....I just dont give a fuck anymore....I stopped waiting 4 months ago....

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
huh? Did you order from them or is this the MOTM order? MOTM order is free and I've explained to you the problem. I think there has just been a miss understanding here. I'll try and sort things out, just direct your questions to TSN or PM me.

The "Someone is owning me $40" was meant as a easy way for me to write something I cant formulate with my bad english. I mean that TSN is "owning" me supplements worth $40

I dont think its necessary at all to tell TSN once more that they should send me my MOTM stuff I won. . They didn't want to send it to me in January/February ..why should they want to send it now...

Dont waste your time Pain I have given up :dunnodude:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone needs a foot in the behind 40 bucks worth haha

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So theres no prize for the motm

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't really see the big deal Daniel :dunnodude: your getting way too upset over something that you didn't really DO anything for. If you paid for it then I could see how you are "owed" $40 worth of supps from TSNnutrition... but you didn't. You won a MOTM contest and didn't receive your stuff, that does suck but be like me. I am honored to be a MOTM, but don't really care about the prizes because do they really matter? It is going to be cool if they do show up, but since I never really paid for them then I don't really care either.
Either way, Workingatit46 has been very nice and your being rude as if your "owed" something. Your better than that bro, and don't air your dirty laundry out in front everyone do it in a PM. So far I have had a good experience with TSNnutrition and Workingatit46 and thus far have no complaints :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I suggest go to a neighbor and force them to give you 40$

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I don't really see the big deal Daniel :dunnodude: your getting way too upset over something that you didn't really DO anything for. If you paid for it then I could see how you are "owed" $40 worth of supps from TSNnutrition... but you didn't. You won a MOTM contest and didn't receive your stuff, that does suck but be like me. I am honored to be a MOTM, but don't really care about the prizes because do they really matter? It is going to be cool if they do show up, but since I never really paid for them then I don't really care either.
Either way, Workingatit46 has been very nice and your being rude as if your "owed" something. Your better than that bro, and don't air your dirty laundry out in front everyone do it in a PM. So far I have had a good experience with TSNnutrition and Workingatit46 and thus far have no complaints :xyxthumbs:

The reason Im upset is that I could have saved $40 if i received my prize, and thats alot for someone that dont have money to start with.. I wouldn't have to order close to the same stuff here in sweden for double the money. Then I think that a prize if won even if you care or not is YOURS to have even if there are missunderstandings involved. Obviously there was a sponsorship from TSN in January because Pain said I won stuff from them worth $40.

But TSN seems to think that since its not January and they dont sponsor musclemecca in that way anymore my prize has burned in...And thats why I air your dirty laundry People over here in Europe might think about putting in a order for themselves...and if this is a common thing they wont get their stuff either even if the have paid for it.

And since Workingatit46 wasn't in on the deal from the beginning he is not the problem, the last guy running it obviously is.
So if I have been impolite and rude towards you Workingatit46 Im sorry. That wasn't the point at all.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason Im upset is that I could have saved $40 if i received my prize, and thats alot for someone that dont have money to start with.. I wouldn't have to order close to the same stuff here in sweden for double the money. Then I think that a prize if won even if you care or not is YOURS to have even if there are missunderstandings involved. Obviously there was a sponsorship from TSN in January because Pain said I won stuff from them worth $40.

But TSN seems to think that since its not January and they dont sponsor musclemecca in that way anymore my prize has burned in...And thats why I air your dirty laundry People over here in Europe might think about putting in a order for themselves...and if this is a common thing they wont get their stuff either even if the have paid for it.

And since Workingatit46 wasn't in on the deal from the beginning he is not the problem, the last guy running it obviously is.
So if I have been impolite and rude towards you Workingatit46 Im sorry. That wasn't the point at all.

Great points and also sounds more like you :tiphat: Hope he can work it out for you, if not at least you didn't spend $40 right? :wutyousay: Have to look a the upside I suppose :D

Bitch :gaygay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Great points and also sounds more like you :tiphat: Hope he can work it out for you, if not at least you didn't spend $40 right? :wutyousay: Have to look a the upside I suppose :D

Bitch :gaygay:

No I didn't spend anything.

And Im no bitch you little poon :keke:

N

nateo1979

Can TSN get GXL Original HD?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I suggest go to a neighbor and force them to give you 40$

The situation was Daniel was cleared up and his member of the month prize was sent and recieved. I apologize for the problems this may have caused but we do our best to make things right for our customers:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The situation was Daniel was cleared up and his member of the month prize was sent and recieved. I apologize for the problems this may have caused but we do our best to make things right for our customers:xyxthumbs:

Thats kool, i was acting like a douche when i typed that
lol..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering..
are you going to do any other combos anytime soon?
or specials? besides the methyl and i-hgh, cold fusion thing..

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I was wondering..
are you going to do any other combos anytime soon?
or specials? besides the methyl and i-hgh, cold fusion thing..

I will check that out and see what we could come up with:xyxthumbs:

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

Yes we will have some combos coming up in the next few days. I will post them on the board.