• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pro's photos from Ironman Pro expo

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a friend who have used it years ago (not Synthol but a different kind of oil) and his arms still look like it was done yesterday. And it actually looks good too.

well i'm not very versed in synthol/oil spot injections so i'm sure there are substances out there that i'm not aware of that have longer lasting effects. still though, his arms just look terrible. he either is still injecting, or has a long lasting type of oil in his arms and just plain doesn't train anymore. you can tell because his forearms look like they belong to a swimmer.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tihnk synthol has a year long effect duration..but those arms are like that since i saw him at the fibo in april 2008, they look even bigger now..

Plus he did that stupid training session for MD "proving" that his arms are natural lolz, peak is present at all times even when stretching lulz...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gunter loooks huuuge! and also fit