• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pro's When They Were Young (photos)

yair2210

yair2210

amasing pics thank u very very much!

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

Well Flex's kidney failure is huge evidence that he was a heavy user.

Bro get ur facts straight He didnt have Normal Kindey problem i mean he didnt have a Necrosis of kidney cells he had FSGS where the Kidney cells destroyed by own immune system due to mutation and its due to over use of Phosphates in the diet and Mainly due to Protien which s coneverted into soulble amines so get ur facts straight it wasnt due to his drug use there are kids who suffer frm FSGS who have never used Drugs so anyways when ever u say something think twice before u say anything!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Bro get ur facts straight He didnt have Normal Kindey problem i mean he didnt have a Necrosis of kidney cells he had FSGS where the Kidney cells destroyed by own immune system due to mutation and its due to over use of Phosphates in the diet and Mainly due to Protien which s coneverted into soulble amines so get ur facts straight it wasnt due to his drug use there are kids who suffer frm FSGS who have never used Drugs so anyways when ever u say something think twice before u say anything!

May not have been the direct cause of the failure... but I'm sure the steroids put a lot of pressure on his already fucked kidneys.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a pro, but here is Frank Sepe:

2m2f86q-1.jpg

Priest:

dzjxbm-1.jpg

seuoat-1.jpg

2i8iwyb-1.jpg

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

So are you saying that he was a natural or are you saying that using drugs does not affect one's kidneys?
If he had FSGS isn't it obvious that the combination of the heavy drug usage and this decease of his destroyed the kidneys?

BTW. Punctuation marks are symbols that correspond to neither phonemes (sounds) of a language nor to lexemes (words and phrases), but which serve to indicate the structure and organization of writing, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading it aloud.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Milos at 24

Milos 1

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2 more pics with Heath, in 03

21km3d0-1.jpg

oqhikw-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^it's crazy when you see phil in these pic's, and then see him today after six years !!!
thats why he is "THE GIFT" !!!

awesome pic's tkD !!! repped :thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2 more pics from the same contest

2yni6m9 1

657sit 1

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Benfatto

Benf 1

Dex

Dex 1

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me or does dexter look weird?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
First time i saw that pic of him, i thought he's tall, like 6'0" or something lol!

haha yeh he does look really tall there, wa is dex, 5ft 6 lol