• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Return of the Masters Olympia

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Jake Wood stated that the Masters Olympia will return in 2023 as its own entity and not part of Olympia Weekend. That's great news and I hope that they specify that it is just for retired bodybuilders, not simply over a certain age. The last one was in 2012 in Miami and Dexter won. He obviously went on to compete until 2021.

Reactions: underbody, TalkAdmin and MuscleMecca Crew
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Jake Wood stated that the Masters Olympia will return in 2023 as its own entity and not part of Olympia Weekend. That's great news and I hope that they specify that it is just for retired bodybuilders, not simply over a certain age. The last one was in 2012 in Miami and Dexter won. He obviously went on to compete until 2021.
I would love to see Dex come back and win it again!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: underbody and MuscleMecca Crew
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great news. i love this show!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to see Dex come back and win it again!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
he could do a come back next year! :)
could be amazin for bodybuilding world!