• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky aka I am the Law Pics - New Pics for 08 pgs 11-12!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle - Thanks man. It's weird how my delts and tris seem to have improved and have always been pretty strong yet my chest always stays fairly stagnant in both size and strength. Just like my fucking quads! :no:

Bulky - Thanks buddy, yeah small improvements I guess and you're right about my chest - always been a lagging feature even though the ancillary and secondary supporting muscles seem to improve. I might have to bite the bullet and step on the scales soon! :uhoh2:

Vik - Thank you kindly mate! :)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky is the hottest officer ever!! Add them leg shots Rock your upper body has always been great and the added size looks great

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs :angrydude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking ripped Rocko!. looks like all the EXTREMELY BRUTTTALLL HARD WORK
is paying off :)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look great rocco.Back shots are awesome:coolguy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks once more for the positive feedback.

If there are areas you can see are glaringly out of whack then by all means. I know my chest is lacking.

As are my quads hence no leg shots.

Although I did shave my legs 2 days ago so I might pluck up the nerve to get my pale thighs out on film.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks once more for the positive feedback.

If there are areas you can see are glaringly out of whack then by all means. I know my chest is lacking.

As are my quads hence no leg shots.

Although I did shave my legs 2 days ago so I might pluck up the nerve to get my pale thighs out on film.

legs :angrydude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Size looks amazing, and you look rock hard too. How the hell do you stay in such good condition? Do you diet year round, or is it genetic?
Its a good thing jornT gave you advice from his epic knowledge and you made these drastic changes to your training, now you have become a beast!!! :keke:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq - thanks man. It's a mixed blessing/curse my condition. I should be grateful that I always stay so lean but it's not for the want of trying. I have never dieted and I eat whatever I want whenever I want in the desperate aim to put some bulk on and make better improvements in strength but doesn't seem to happen hence my incremental progress and why I have to push so hard to reap any improvements!
Hopefully when I'm older and the metabolism slows down I'll be grateful for having an advantage in keeping the midriff fat at bay but for now it's annopying as hell!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your whole upper body looks awesome, never saw ur legs but I am sure that they look good too. Especially your arms are HUGE, tris are so monsters. I wouldn't say that your chest is lacking, maybe not ur best part but defenently good! I would be happy if I got body like yours some day... maybe some day. :D

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good rocko, keep up the gay work.

EDIT: you bender.

X

Xeonen

Looking good in those pics^^ lol at daughters bedroom, i taught it was yours

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn im at least a 100lbs bigger than you and don't wanna get arrested by YOU :ughnoes:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hoke - Thanks man. Much appreciated. My legs are getting better but still have a way to come - just like my chest!

Papi - Love you too! :gaygay:

Xeonen - Thanks bud. No it's definately my daughters room... :spy:

miami - lol! :)

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow those new pix are really looking good - looking really ripped there rocky! That back-double-bi of yours is something else. Side-tricep and side-chest look solid. I sure as hell wouldn't mess with a cop if I knew he looked like that under his shirt!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6lol thanks Mak. I think it's my conditioning that makes up for my size, which to a point is what it's about I guess.

I really should stop going on about how small I am - everyone will think my chest is like 30" and my arms are 11". :spy: