• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Training Masterclass - Final Session - LEGS! Pg 7

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
Hilarious bro, the visual effects were truly impressive as well. Please shed some light on how you were able to get up to doing that many perfect chins :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thank you for the kind words. Not so sure why some of you found this pristine example of perfection amusing. But I will hope to enlighten you further with examples of exercise technique in forthcoming tutorials. Stay tuned.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thank you for the kind words. Not so sure why some of you found this pristine example of perfection amusing. But I will hope to enlighten you further with examples of exercise technique in forthcoming tutorials. Stay tuned.

:49:
This is gonna be so funny!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
best thread award in the 2009 MM awards should go to this thread right now.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"inspired by the tragic true story of maxmonster" ......:bowroflarms: i laughed the hardest at that. very funny stuff rocky

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Rocky, i have also entered into a form/rep contest for LUNGING. the only thing is, i have only done a few sets of lunges as a trial in my entire years of bodybuilding persuit. my form may not be up to par with the other guys there. i hear even Maxmonster will be in this one (if all hope seemed abandon before, it certainly is now :ughnoes:).

i know it may be a bit out of the way for you, but i would be much endebted to your training philosophy if you could make a video demonstration for me on LUNGES.

a loving fan of your videos and collums, Mygeeto :hay:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"inspired by the tragic true story of maxmonster" ......:bowroflarms: i laughed the hardest at that. very funny stuff rocky

So I did! Rocky is the master, man!:bowroflarms:

Savjav

Savjav

"this video is no longer availiable" awwwww i cant see it please someone help!! im missing out on the fun :(

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

"this video is no longer availiable" awwwww i cant see it please someone help!! im missing out on the fun :(

Video works fine, try again.

p.s. Fix your sig.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too funny...! The crdits were awesome!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I shed a tear... truly moving

whats next? squats, dips, rows?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hilarius's!!thanks for the laughter rocky

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how bout benching one?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In preperation for my next masterclass video I have prepared a sneak preview to whet your appetite.

You will need to have the volume up a little as I've only just got this movie making programme and am still playing with it and didn't get the audio up well enough.

Please sit back and enjoy ready for the next form masterclass:

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This is going to be another classic!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the...those pushups were awesome!!!!